Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Piling on. Happy Friday.

A stranger walked into a bar in downtown Seattle on a beautiful Saturday in October and sat down for a drink. He noticed a dog intently watching a Huskies ‑ Ducks football game on the TV.

Whenever the Huskies scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This only happened when the Huskies scored, which wasn’t very often. When the game had ended and the Ducks had won, the dog let out a loud, miserable howl and ran out of the bar.

The man thought this was pretty unusual and asked the bartender, "Gee, that was interesting. What does he do when the Huskies win?

The bartender replied "I don't know, the dog's only 10 years old."

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    -2/10

That was straight out of the Quook book.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not his best effort
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ducksrule said:

A stranger walked into a bar in downtown Seattle on a beautiful Saturday in October and sat down for a drink. He noticed a dog intently watching a Huskies ‑ Ducks football game on the TV.

Whenever the Huskies scored, the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This only happened when the Huskies scored, which wasn’t very often. When the game had ended and the Ducks had won, the dog let out a loud, miserable howl and ran out of the bar.

The man thought this was pretty unusual and asked the bartender, "Gee, that was interesting. What does he do when the Huskies win?

LEAVE!!!
  • Options
    DucksruleDucksrule Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Well, it was new to me. You guys probably would have found it far funnier last Sunday : )
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ducksrule said:

Well, it was new to me. You guys probably would have found it far funnier last Sunday : )

No interwebs in the single-wide until last week, eh?

• Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ducksrule said:

Kim has a bigger dick than you.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Ducksrule said:

That joke is older than Oregon football.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    He heard it from a caller on air on the local Steve Tannen radio show in Eugene yesterday, or he's the dumbass that called the show to tell this joke. Either way, I advise castration with this one. He should not be allowed to procreate.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think you get this place. At all
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Never stop piling on and filling up with yellow snow where the Huskies go. Someday, another ten straight from now, you'll uncover a pile of Dawg shit tall enough for you to kiss mine.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Tailgater said:

Never stop piling on and filling up with yellow snow where the Huskies go. Someday, another ten straight from now, you'll uncover a pile of Dawg shit tall enough for you to kiss mine.

I have no idea what this means but I like it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Ducksrule said:

Your joke is turrible, even by "insert rival school here" joke standards.

OTOH, if you poasted it here I'm sure you'd get the reaction you were looking for.