Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swedes to Reinstate the Draft

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I've asked many coworkers (swedes and Americans) and they're not aware of these problems. I will also report first hand this summer w/pics. But let's not let that get in the way of OBKs fantasies.

Yeah we'll see. Go somewhere other than Bergen and other tourist magnets. You can start in the 20 moslem no go zones in Stockholm like Rinkeby. Then go to Malmo and report back if you want any credibility here.
    You can't just do that to people's irony meter without warning man.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

My brother has been in Sweden for a week now.

The idea that it is being overrun by Muslim immigrants is complete bullshit.

Unless they're all disguised as tall wealthy white people that speak perfect Swedish.

Yes, a whole week. It's plenty of time to traverse the cuntry and get a real sense of what's happening there.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/03/01/yes-violent-crime-spiked-sweden-since-open-immigration/
    If it's such a huge problem, why is it hard to find?
    The only and I mean ONLY place outside of the Middle East I have noticed the Muslim population is Canada. We started going there in the mid-90's and it was loaded with Muslims from BC to Calgary.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

My brother has been in Sweden for a week now.

The idea that it is being overrun by Muslim immigrants is complete bullshit.

Unless they're all disguised as tall wealthy white people that speak perfect Swedish.

Yes, a whole week. It's plenty of time to traverse the cuntry and get a real sense of what's happening there.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/03/01/yes-violent-crime-spiked-sweden-since-open-immigration/
    If it's such a huge problem, why is it hard to find?
    The only and I mean ONLY place outside of the Middle East I have noticed the Muslim population is Canada. We started going there in the mid-90's and it was loaded with Muslims from BC to Calgary.
    Sounds like you've never been to the UK or France.