Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Non - White (assistant coach) Power Rankings - Pac 12 Edition

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,939 Founders Club
edited March 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Non-white assistant coaches by PAC 12 Staff:

1) Oregon – 6

2) Utah – 5

2 b) Arizona – 5

4 ) Washington – 4

4 b ) Oregon State – 4

4 c ) Cal – 4

4 d ) USC – 4

8 ) UCLA – 3

8 b ) Stanford – 3

9 c ) Arizona State – 3

11 ) Colorado – 2

12 ) WSU - 1

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    So we're slightly above average for the conference. But of the schools we actually recruit against, it looks like this:

1) Oregon – 6

2-4) Washington/Cal/USC - 4

5 -6) UCLA/Stanford – 3

So we're basically middle of the pack. Nothing to be too concerned about. I do think Oregon is going to kick ass in recruiting, but hopefully the rumors that they won't actually be able to coach will be true. LIFPO I guess.

dnc said:

So we're slightly above average for the conference. But of the schools we actually recruit against, it looks like this:

1) Oregon – 6

5 -6) UCLA/Stanford – 3

So we're basically middle of the pack. Nothing to be too concerned about. I do think Oregon is going to kick ass in recruiting, but hopefully the rumors that they won't actually be able to coach will be true. LIFPO I guess.

Listen, I love white people as much as anyone can. Nobody likes whites more than me, but we have to be reasonable. We have a token blick on O and D. We are in that 1996 territory where we will do 1-in/1-out with black coaches. Like, if Lake goes, his replacement MUST be black.

That's not good.

I wanted ADAMS DAMMIT!
    HRYK.

KKKlayton was the key to fixing this shit.

I wonder if any of 2016's GA's are in line for a spot at some point? We? had four, two whites and two worth considering. Anyone know which GA's are coming back/which are gone?:

imageLOL*

*Kellen Moore's brother. Not joking. Double LOL. Should probably just pencil him in as the new OC when Smiff leaes.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,334 Founders Club
    this is a weird thread

this is a weird thread

WHY DO YOU HATE WHITE GUILT????
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,939 Founders Club

this is a weird thread

Sure, but it did not arise in a vacuum.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

this is a weird bored

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    dnc said:

I wonder if any of 2016's GA's are in line for a spot at some point? We? had four, two whites and two worth considering. Anyone know which GA's are coming back/which are gone?:

imageLOL*

*Kellen Moore's brother. Not joking. Double LOL. Should probably just pencil him in as the new OC when Smiff leaes.

Wherever Kirby Moore walks, ears of corn spontaneously sprout.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    dnc said:

dnc said:

1) Oregon – 6

5 -6) UCLA/Stanford – 3

Listen, I love white people as much as anyone can. Nobody likes whites more than me, but we have to be reasonable. We have a token blick on O and D. We are in that 1996 territory where we will do 1-in/1-out with black coaches. Like, if Lake goes, his replacement MUST be black.

That's not good.

I wanted ADAMS DAMMIT!
    HRYK.

Maybe I missed something, but that is Adams? And he isn't white?

dnc said:

dnc said:

1) Oregon – 6

5 -6) UCLA/Stanford – 3

That's not good.

I wanted ADAMS DAMMIT!
    HRYK.

huh?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

dnc said:

dnc said:

1) Oregon – 6

5 -6) UCLA/Stanford – 3

That's not good.

I wanted ADAMS DAMMIT!
    HRYK.

I don't think you're missing anything.