Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jack Lamb, 2018 LB, Temecula (Great Oak), CA (This dumbshit went to ND)

Comments

• Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

Who will come in 2nd to daddy's team?
    The only other head coach he mentioned besides Chris Petersen was James Franklin per Biggins. Didn't mention Mora, Kelly (duh) or Willie T. Both UW and Penn State are trending in the right direction and the fact that he grew up on the west coast plays largely in our favor. How often do you see west coast kids go the big 10 schools not named Michigan or Ohio State?

Plus he made the UW colors real purple and gold not sand and plum. With Petersen being heavily involved in his recruitment I like our chances.
    Good poonts, but not many California kids are legacies from Penn State either. I wouldn't be surprised if he chose either one.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This mother fucker has posted 31,000 times. My man, you are a bigger fan. Congrats. LOL

Every time.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

What's TBS? Honestly. And fuck you. Keyboard hero.

Fuck me? Fuck-off. I see you at 7-11. "I'm going to enjoy shoving my erect cock down your throat to display my dominance. Prison rules bro." - J

Fuck me? Fuck-off. I see you at 7-11. "I'm going to enjoy shoving my erect cock down your throat to display my dominance. Prison rules bro." - J
    LOL. You realize some of us have good jobs, girlfriends, and other interests right? Weirdo.
    Not here.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Fucking douchecanoes.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

LOL. You realize some of us have good jobs, girlfriends, and other interests right? Weirdo.
    Not here.
    What's a "job"?
    He meant "jerb."
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I've lurked long enough to know that you need to be initiated or whatever. I'm actually not pissed or offended because it's obvious what this board is all about. I seriously couldn't care less what is said about me or if I'm accepted or banned for whatever reason. Doesn't mean a ton if someone tells me to fuck off. I enjoy the TSIO podcast, and I've been to most Husky games since I was about ten and im just a fan. If that's not enough so be it. All good folks.

This place is fucked ... in a good way I suppose.

Just check your ethics and conscience at the door and don't take anything personally ... I mean, there's a current thread about a high school football commit drowning recently and it's connected with the local meme about selling couches ... and people are blaming him for being "stupid enough" to drown ...

anyways ... this is almost like the Washington Husky football version of www.bestgore.com ... a trainwreck but you can't look away. Hi Derek!
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Glad you enjoy the podcast @TheGhost206 ...

Serious question though ... how in the world can you listen to the TSIO pod and not know what TBS'ing is?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

I've lurked long enough to know that you need to be initiated or whatever. I'm actually not pissed or offended because it's obvious what this board is all about. I seriously couldn't care less what is said about me or if I'm accepted or banned for whatever reason. Doesn't mean a ton if someone tells me to fuck off. I enjoy the TSIO podcast, and I've been to most Husky games since I was about ten and im just a fan. If that's not enough so be it. All good folks.

Just check your ethics and conscience at the door and don't take anything personally ... I mean, there's a current thread about a high school football commit drowning recently and it's connected with the local meme about selling couches ... and people are blaming him for being "stupid enough" to drown ...

anyways ... this is almost like the Washington Husky football version of www.bestgore.com ... a trainwreck but you can't look away. Hi Derek!
    I draw the line at morality and refuse to cross.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

animate said:

I draw the line at mortality and refuse to cross.
  • Options
    My personal opinion is it is Penn St and UW in the lead ...

• Options
    Hard to believe that a top kid would willingly choose to attend a soft program wallowing in mediocrity with a coach that very possibly will be on the firing line ahead of a stable program with a track record of success
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Hard to believe that a top kid would willingly choose to attend a soft program wallowing in mediocrity with a coach that very possibly will be on the firing line ahead of a stable program with a track record of success

It's LA and who knows he might dig asian chicks.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

• Options

Tequilla said:

And the city