Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sean McGrew = Joe Jarzynka

DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
edited February 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
McGrew will be a special teams god book it.

Comments

• Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    He will be our PR speciaist. It's gonna be tough for him to beat out Salvon for the RB position and we are getting deep at the WR position.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He's more like a shorter, Austin Osborne.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Joe Jarzynka was not a special teams god. He was a decent returner who just returned everything. He wasn't near as good as Pettis or John Ross who are ACTUAL special teams gods, but please...

Go back to your regularly scheduled overhyped small white guy = overhyped small white guy programming.

When Lambo brought out the white pants for the Cal game in front of a disinterested and sullen crowd, the highlight of the day was Little Joe punting and returning and generaly being gritty and white all day while we stumbled to a boring win.

I hate that little shit. Might as well have been WHITE POWER DAY
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Joe Jarzynka was not a special teams god. He was a decent returner who just returned everything. He wasn't near as good as Pettis or John Ross who are ACTUAL special teams gods, but please...

Go back to your regularly scheduled overhyped small white guy = overhyped small white guy programming.

But he could kick 38 yard field goals!!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,048
    Founders Club
    Mark Lee was a special teams god
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sam Mcguffie da gawd
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This brings up an interesting point: who returns punts after Pettis leaves? I don't think that plays to Sean Mcgrews strengths. Cook or Bynum? Petersen specializes in punt and kickoff returns so i'm sure he already has an idea of who could best replace Dante.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fucking Toure Butler was the same size and a much better kick returner, plus he was a good corner. If he had been 6-2, he would've been a first rounder.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,048
    Founders Club

Fucking Toure Butler was the same size and a much better kick returner, plus he was a good corner. If he had been 6-2, he would've been a first rounder.
    He was a JC transfer right?
  • Options

If you're going to bash small white guys, 93.2% of the posters on here are out.
    Disagree. There are way more than 6.8% fat guys.
    They're fat but they're all like 5-10 or shorter.
    huh?
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

This brings up an interesting point: who returns punts after Pettis leaves? I don't think that plays to Sean Mcgrews strengths. Cook or Bynum? Petersen specializes in punt and kickoff returns so i'm sure he already has an idea of who could best replace Dante.

TreShaun Harrison
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,857

If you're going to bash small white guys, 93.2% of the posters on here are out.
    Disagree. There are way more than 6.8% fat guys.
    By mass, yes.

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

pat_hm said:

TreShaun Harrison
    So electric. He would be great in that role.