Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bashing Keith Price - A Doog Tradition

http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/bashing-keith-price-a-doog-tradition/
When you cut through the crap, is it really any surprise what’s been going on the past few years? And that’s not a slam on KP. He is what he is. A wonderful kid with skills to lead a P12 program to a .500 record.

I’m hoping our other, more highly recruited QBs can lead us closer to the promised land in the not-too-distant future.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013
    That should be KJR's tag

"Bashing Keith Price - A KJR tradition since 2012"

• The program was going 5-7 and 7-6 with Locker? How about putting the blame on the fucking millionaire head coach who is fucking average you stupid fuck doogs!

God I hate our fans!
  • Funny how in Price's best year - 2011 - Sark had the worst season defensively in the history of Washington football.

Interesting how that never gets brought up.

When it does it's always "Well Sark is an offensive coach and he addressed that by firing Holt. You have to give him credit for that!" even though Sark was telling everyone how Holt was the best defensive coordinator in the nation for three fucking years.

Like I said fuck this fan base!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,139 Founders Club

Funny how in Price's best year - 2011 - Sark had the worst season defensively in the history of Washington football.

Interesting how that never gets brought up.

When it does it's always "Well Sark is an offensive coach and he addressed that by firing Holt. You have to give him credit for that!" even though Sark was telling everyone how Holt was the best defensive coordinator in the nation for three fucking years.

Like I said fuck this fan base!
    I know you're being sarcastic but I'm pretty sure Sark called Holt the "premier defensive coordinator in the country".
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

http://northwestfootballfucktards.wordpress.com/2013/10/18/bashing-keith-price-a-doog-tradition/

When you cut through the crap, is it really any surprise what’s been going on the past few years? And that’s not a slam on Sark. He is what he is. A wonderful coach with skills to lead a P12 program to a .500 record.

I’m hoping our other, more highly qualified coaches can lead us closer to the promised land in the not-too-distant future.
    Fixed for the quarter-brain.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    you don't say.

When you cut through the crap, is it really any surprise what’s been going on the past few years? And that’s not a slam on Sark. He is what he is. A wonderful coach with skills to lead a P12 program to a .500 record.

I’m hoping our other, more highly qualified coaches can lead us closer to the promised land in the not-too-distant future.
    Fixed for the quarter-brain.

• A tradition unlike any other?

• Doogs put way too much emphasis on skill guys and not enough on line play.

Oregon has had a fast good QB for how many years now? Their OL is really good that is why.

I think if you put Keith Price on those 1994-1997 teams he plays in at least two Rose Bowls even if Jim Lambright was his coach.

Price isn't the problem, Doogs will realize this next year(actually they won't they are fucktards).

Sark is the problem. It's college football where the head coach is the most important position in any sport.

He's in charge of bringing in the talent, developing the talent and building the culture of the program.

If Sark is 27-27 vs D-1 teams in the middle of year five that says a lot about him.

I'm sure Price would be 5-1 right now if his fucktarded coach knew how to coach special teams.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,139 Founders Club

Doogs put way too much emphasis on skill guys and not enough on line play.

Oregon has had a fast good QB for how many years now? Their OL is really good that is why.

I think if you put Keith Price on those 1994-1997 teams he plays in at least two Rose Bowls even if Jim Lambright was his coach.

Price isn't the problem, Doogs will realize this next year(actually they won't they are fucktards).

Sark is the problem. It's college football where the head coach is the most important position in any sport.

He's in charge of bringing in the talent, developing the talent and building the culture of the program.

If Sark is 27-27 vs D-1 teams in the middle of year five that says a lot about him.

I'm sure Price would be 5-1 right now if his fucktarded coach knew how to coach special teams.

You act like 0-12 never happened!!!