Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Rich Fuckers with Seniority...

Comments

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,023
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017

MelloDawg said:

The shit gameday presentation still makes it tough to stomach UW games live, irregardless of the product.

to some people that comment may sound strange, but it is absolutely true.
    Yeah, but at least this year we? can go back to the band playing the National Anthem, like it was meant to be, and not some faggy opera.

Too soon?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,528
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

I guess it was stupid for me to post in this dump expecting to find rich fuckers. You're all 34 and living in your parent's basement.

I wipe my ass with $250 Tyee tickets.

HTH
    No $2 million for you.

Sad.
    Needz moar chinz.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Alexis said:

MelloDawg said:

The shit gameday presentation still makes it tough to stomach UW games live, irregardless of the product.

Yeah, but at least this year we? can go back to the band playing the National Anthem, like it was meant to be, and not some faggy opera.

Too soon?
    Opera singing dude gone?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

MelloDawg said:

Who goes to the games for the in game entertainment?

Winning football is all I give a shit about ... the stupid games with the students give something to laugh at ... halftime is for satisfying the drunk munchies ..

Anybody that worries about in game entertainment for any sport besides what is on the field belongs with KJV at Safeco Field
    I care. I want the video board to give highlights from big games around the nation and not have faggy music blaring during every timeout. Let the fucking band play. we all care about winning but if you really aren't irritated by some of the gay shit they were putting on the husky tron presented by Alaska airlines or whatever the fuck they call it, then fuck off
    Usually the music blaring is because it is tied into some advertisement that is putting $$$ into our Athletic Department ... $$$ is needed in large part because on the whole we don't donate at the same levels as other high end programs do ...

I honestly rarely look up at the video board during timeouts because I'm busy talking with those in my group or around me. Highlights are great when shown I guess but normally somebody is looking at scores on their phone for the game(s) that they care about during the game and/or have the game on DVR to watch when they get home.

If I had one complaint that I would like to see them solve it would be with the band and making it where their sound was better throughout the stadium. From where they are in the end zone, those sitting on the East-most side often just hear muffled noise.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Alexis said:

MelloDawg said:

Too soon?
    Opera singing dude gone?
    He's dead.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I guess it was stupid for me to post in this dump expecting to find rich fuckers. You're all 34 and living in your parent's basement.

HTH
    No $2 million for you.

Sad.
    Needz moar chinz.
    AGREE
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    Take the 2 million and hire me to be your wiper.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

HTH
    No $2 million for you.

Sad.
    Needz moar chinz.
    Eye iz slo
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Alexis said:

MelloDawg said:

Too soon?
    Opera singing dude gone?
    He's dead.
    Really? Did not know that
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I still hated the live game experience when I went to the Cal game as I reported right here.

I loved my Fleenor seats in the Verizon Club at the Peach Bowl. It was worth getting off the couch for. Great seats. Really tremendous seats. I loved my seat. A lot.

But Husky Stadium? SAD!
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Alexis said:

MelloDawg said:

Too soon?
    Opera singing dude gone?
    He's dead.
    Funny how God answers some of our prayers.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

I've been to 40 plus stadiums all over country. Unless fans care more they are all kind of shit.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,134
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My tickets are in 329 the very last row of Tyee so that I am as far back out of the sideways rain that occasionally happens and am in the shade on hot days. Spring for these ducats. And get yourself an E1 pass.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017

What's the seating options look like for the $250 tyee level? I pick in a couple days. Where are the best ( 4 ) no tyee seats in the lower bowel?

Why don't they just fucking open this thing up so we can monitor options but not pick. Devs?

Comprehensive list of games worth attending in the upcoming season:

Natty
    Alamo Bowl

Rose Bowl Conference Championship game

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

What's the seating options look like for the $250 tyee level? I pick in a couple days. Where are the best ( 4 ) no tyee seats in the lower bowel?

Why don't they just fucking open this thing up so we can monitor options but not pick. Devs?

Natty
    Alamo Bowl

I don't see our COOGS making either one of those games
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Natty
    Alamo Bowl

I clearly see the Doogs making the CCG and then losing and accepting an Alamo Bid. Still a good Season though. It's a rebuilding year for you guys.

• Options
    UW and USC will likely be Top 5 teams come the conference title game next year ... winner is in CFP ... loser is in a BCS game
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Natty
    Alamo Bowl

I clearly see the Doogs making the CCG and then losing and accepting an Alamo Bid. Still a good Season though. It's a rebuilding year for you guys.

This is entirely possible.

If true, there are zero games worth attending.