Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Day 1 and counting... who will our new OL coach be?

I can't sleep. I need to know.

Any good hints from the twattersphere?

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    We need a new OL coach?
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    Fuck. I just noticed there is an 8 page thread about this on the recruiting board.

No idea why it is over there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

How are we supposed to get IMPORTANT and SERIOUS news about our DAWGS if it's on the teenage lunch meat board? I have IGNORED that shit heap for a REASON. The REAL dawg talk SHOULD go on the DAWG BOARD.

You would bring up dawg bored.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    Did anyone predict Hamden as the replacement for Pease, or Lubick for Hamden? Honest question, quite honestly.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    digits said:

Did anyone predict Hamden as the replacement for Pease, or Lubick for Hamden? Honest question, quite honestly.

Yes people predicted Hamdan would get the promotion. It was discussed that he was very involved with Browning on the sideline as a GA.

Lubick came out of left field because we thought tgey were looking for a WR coach and Lubick would want a coordinator position.
    List of names from the TBS and TSIO guys:

Cavanaugh- Nebraska and previously OSU with Riley (pipe dream)

Greatwood- Long time Duck coach just hired at Cal (best likely candidate)

Michalzik- UA formerly Cal (another good likely candidate although questions raised as to whether he is over the hill.)

Huff- Boise (intriguing younger guy that CP is well acquainted with. Don't know why he didn't bring him over in the first place.)
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Michalzik- UA formerly Cal (another good likely candidate although questions raised as to whether he is over the hill.)

Huff- Boise (intriguing younger guy that CP is well acquainted with. Don't know why he didn't bring him over in the first place.)

I do not endorse this candidate, since his name is very close to saying my name backwards, which would cause me to disappear.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I do not endorse this candidate, since his name is very close to saying my name backwards, which would cause me to disappear.
    I'm just going to assume you are a Pakistani Jew because I can't pronounce that.
    Is it really that much harder than Choctaw or Salish?
    edited February 2017
    New name from DDY: Klayton Adams from Colorado.

So we've basically got a choice between all the standard Western programs to poach from: Cal, Arizona, Colorado, and Boise.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mario Cristobal
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    I went and looked up what happened on the internet and assumed that Broncos meant Boise. I has the dumb.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470

digits said:

Yes people predicted Hamdan would get the promotion. It was discussed that he was very involved with Browning on the sideline as a GA.

Lubick came out of left field because we thought tgey were looking for a WR coach and Lubick would want a coordinator position.
    I see. So either way, interesting.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

He didn't bring Huff because he brought Strausser. Duh!