Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spokane

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Here for the first time in my life, and though it looks like what I imagine Flint Michigan looks like, there is an insane amount of hotties on the streets.

Go BYU!

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wrong bored choice I'm sorry!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess I am recruiting right now. Teen boys everywhere, Dennis!
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Doogles said:

Here for the first time in my life, and though it looks like what I imagine Flint Michigan looks like, there is an insane amount of hotties on the streets.

Go BYU!

Head east on Sprague. If you have at least 3 dollars you will thank me later.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

You figure that problem out and you will own the galaxy
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

Go BYU!

Uh...the Asian Massage parlors are up Division. All you find out east Division is Home Depot and industrial complexes.

HTH.

*if you weren't serious, I apologize.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

Go BYU!

Uh...the Asian Massage parlors are up Division. All you find out east Division is Home Depot and industrial complexes.

HTH.

Depends how far east you go...eventually you'll reach Liberty Lake.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The only people who like spokane are from spokane. The rest of civilization thinks it's a shit hole.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753

The only people who like spokane are from spokane. The rest of civilization thinks it's a shit hole.

Obviously you've never met a former Moses Lake or Ritzville resident who moved on up to the big city.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tacoma > Spokane

Get a big ass wooden dome, deep water port and the WA St History musem fuckers!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    edited February 2017
    PurpleJ said:

Tacoma > Spokane

Get a big ass wooden dome, deep water port and the WA St History musem fuckers!

Tacoma without Ivan is just a hilly Fife.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

Go BYU!

HTH.

You must not be from spokane.You can't get that shit for 3 dollars that's for the rich. Go down Sprague right by sonnenbergs. Then you can buy a hooker and a line Mexican snow for 2.50. Walk a little West to a paradise called the bell air motel and use your last 50 cents for a 10 minute room rental.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

<

You must not be from spokane.You can't get that shit for 3 dollars that's for the rich. Go down Sprague right by sonnenbergs. Then you can buy a hooker and a line Mexican snow for 2.50. Walk a little West to a paradise called the bell air motel and use your last 50 cents for a 10 minute room rental.

knew a guy growing up that got busted in a prostitution sting there. he was their janitor/handyman (was only in high school at the time), went out to take out the trash, some chick comes up to him and says "sucky sucky $5?" so he says sure, and she goes "eh, not so much."

dude was a bit on the slower side, think he got off...the prostitution charge that is.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't hate it. Then again, I live in a similar small city shithole.