Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Derek RE: Hardcore Husky Podcast

Just curious, will the Hardcore Husky Podcast ever be coming back or has it officially been retired?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I enjoyed them. Even if you can only do 15 minutes with the boys would be worth it. If you were doing them running on fumes, then all the more impressive because I loved hearing you guys talk dawg football while driving in my car even if you were tired or not prepared. Keep going especially if your standards are higher than mine.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They don't even need to be weekly. A good one just once a month to offer all of your thoughts/opinions/etc is plenty sufficient if you wanted to do that.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I died a little when I learned this poodcast was getting canned. I'm better now. Nobody worry.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I died a little when I learned this poodcast was getting canned. I'm better now. Nobody worry.

I thought it was the peyote
  • Options

I've been meaning to write a State of the Basement address, which would discuss several things including the podcasts. Due to circumstances in my life, especially back in November, I had too many obligations that were taking up time and precious energy. Each week when I sat down to do the podcasts I felt like I was running on fumes. My co-hosts, @MikeMonan, @DongJames and @koopdog back in the summer, all did fantastic. They did a great job and were very entertaining and reliable. But I felt like I was not putting out a superior product, equal to the standards I have for myself. And I finally asked myself why I was going through the motions just because it was expected. I figured as long as the TSIO Podcast was going to be around for the long haul, their shitty little plug for HH at the beginning of their shows would be sufficient publicity for the growth of our site.

It's always possible it could come back in the future, but only if I feel like I will bring an energized effort each week.

IT IS NOT A SHITTY PLUG!! IT IS FUCKING HYSTERICAL!!!!
    Only reason I joined this hell hole was because the TSIO podcast. Sad but true.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I've been meaning to write a State of the Basement address, which would discuss several things including the podcasts. Due to circumstances in my life, especially back in November, I had too many obligations that were taking up time and precious energy. Each week when I sat down to do the podcasts I felt like I was running on fumes. My co-hosts, @MikeMonan, @DongJames and @koopdog back in the summer, all did fantastic. They did a great job and were very entertaining and reliable. But I felt like I was not putting out a superior product, equal to the standards I have for myself. And I finally asked myself why I was going through the motions just because it was expected. I figured as long as the TSIO Podcast was going to be around for the long haul, their shitty little plug for HH at the beginning of their shows would be sufficient publicity for the growth of our site.

It's always possible it could come back in the future, but only if I feel like I will bring an energized effort each week.

SAD!
    But also true.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,858
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I enjoyed the pods.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The people want the HHB pod back. My Pops and uncle are hilarious on dat.
  • Options

SAD!
    I already know my life is SAD, no need to tell me - you crippled fuck :)