Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taggert: "I won’t have shit to do with you."

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Once he clears out the snakes in his own home, it will be time to cut the heads off the snakes in the conference.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    That romantic, dim, mood lighting in the Oregon press room really softens and relaxes Taggert's disciplinarian look. Gives him bedroom eyes IMO...
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I would say the one overwhelming positive of the Axel Foley LIPO is he knows exactly what got his predecessor fired. And that the Chipper now officially needs a job.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't talk to anyone in the Eugene Emerald either. Bunch of mouthbreathing losers.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Taggert just needs enough time to build his wall.

"Repeatedly calling several news outlets “fake news,” the president has also declared media “the enemy of the people,” a claim he repeated during his speech at the Conservation Political Action Conference on Friday."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-blocks-reporters-briefing-shrugging-off-another-222445862.html
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2017
    AlCzervik said:

The black swan is a viscious animal.

The black swan is a viscious animal
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    This place has gone full fag - this is news?

I thought Washington was fresh off a playoff appearance (ass throttling). Why does anyone here care about Oregon? That progrum's dead.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    AlCzervik said:

I thought Washington was fresh off a playoff appearance (ass throttling). Why does anyone here care about Oregon? That progrum's dead.

I'll axe it again. Why does anyone care about Oregon? That progrum's DEAD.

You guys are jumping around here like a bunch of Kansas City faggits over stealing the less talented brother of a guy who was a so-so slot guy at Oregun 50 years ago.

Who the fuck cares? Except that you little girls are so giddy about getting something from Duck territory. Oregun talent sucks slightly more than Washington talent sucks. Congratulations.

If Peterman were worth a shit, he'd be looking to make end-roads in Tejas and the Southeast. But he knows you Sally girls will be super excited to get a 4.6 40 shrimp from Jesuit and go Tequilla FS on the rationalization for why he's such a good get. I'm actually laughing at you fucks for thinking you're back.

Cheese and Rice you guys have fucking fallen. First celebrating an absolute THROTTLING at the hands of bamers, now this focus/obsession on a shit-tier coach from a shit-tier program.

USC has already forgotten about Washington. That's how a real program runs. Bamers doesn't even remember who they played before Clempsun. THAT's how a real progrum runs.

But you're little clip was cute.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

You guys are jumping around here like a bunch of Kansas City faggits over stealing the less talented brother of a guy who was a so-so slot guy at Oregun 50 years ago.

Who the fuck cares? Except that you little girls are so giddy about getting something from Duck territory. Oregun talent sucks slightly more than Washington talent sucks. Congratulations.

If Peterman were worth a shit, he'd be looking to make end-roads in Tejas and the Southeast. But he knows you Sally girls will be super excited to get a 4.6 40 shrimp from Jesuit and go Tequilla FS on the rationalization for why he's such a good get. I'm actually laughing at you fucks for thinking you're back.

Cheese and Rice you guys have fucking fallen. First celebrating an absolute THROTTLING at the hands of bamers, now this focus/obsession on a shit-tier coach from a shit-tier program.

USC has already forgotten about Washington. That's how a real program runs. Bamers doesn't even remember who they played before Clempsun. THAT's how a real progrum runs.

Obviously you care

A lot
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

Obviously you care

A lot
    Obviously.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mimi itabidi shoka tena. Kwa nini mtu yeyote huduma kuhusu Oregon? Hiyo progrum ya DEAD.

Nyie ni kuruka karibu hapa kama kundi la Kansas City faggits juu ya kuiba ndugu kidogo vipaji ya guy ambaye ilikuwa hivyo-hivyo yanayopangwa guy katika Oregun miaka 50 iliyopita.

Nani kutomba anayejali? Ila kwa kuwa wewe wasichana wadogo ni hivyo giddy juu ya kupata kitu kutoka wilaya bata. Oregun vipaji sucks kidogo zaidi ya Washington vipaji sucks. Hongera.

Kama Peterman zilikuwa na thamani ya shit, yeye d kuwa na kuangalia kufanya mwisho-barabara katika Tejas na Kusini. Lakini anajua wewe Sally wasichana itakuwa super msisimko kupata 4.6 40 shrimp kutoka Jesuit na kwenda Tequilla FS juu ya ugawaji kwa nini yeye ni kama get nzuri. Mimi kwa kweli wanawachekeni fucks kwa kufikiri uko nyuma.

Jibini na Rice nyie fucking kuanguka. Kwanza kuadhimisha throttling kabisa katika mikono ya bamers, sasa mwelekeo huu / obsession juu ya kocha shit-tier na mpango shit-tier.

USC tayari wamesahau kuhusu Washington. Hiyo ni jinsi mpango halisi anaendesha. Bamers haina hata kukumbuka ambao wao alicheza mbele Clempsun. KUWA ni jinsi progrum halisi anaendesha.

Lakini wewe ni kipande cha mdogo alikuwa cute.

kutomba mbali
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AlCzervik said:

We were going to talk about bunch of shit about the U, but nobody knows who they are any more.