Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More proof that Mora can't recruit

Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--young-stars-like-myles-jack-show-ucla-is-no-flash-in-the-pan-202427010.html

"When it comes to my college decision, at the end of the day I'm going to ask my mom what she thinks. She already had trust in Coach Mora and as he started recruiting me, she only gained more and more trust. She knew that this man would take care of her son."

"When I first shook Coach Mora's hand and introduced myself, I was in awe," Jack said. "Never in my wildest dreams would I have pictured playing for him one day. That never crossed my mind."

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Recruits are not idiots. They can see through his BS.

Unless, of course, they don't choose UW. In that case, they have character issues and won't get into school (idiots).
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Recruits are not idiots. They can see through his BS.

Unless, of course, they don't choose UW. In that case, they have character issues and won't get into school (idiots), and wouldn't start for three years.
    Crisped because Kim said so.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Fuck...I hate these threads. I'm not a Sark hater but would dump his ass in a minute for Mora.

and Layla Kiffin....
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Actually, he doesn't have name recognition in Southern California.

• The latest one is "Mora hasn't proven he can recruit in Seattle though". Even though he just stole Miles Jack from up here.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
    For the record, what I meant by that is recruiting SoCal kids to UCLA is not tough. Every UCLA coach has had tons of talent. Recruiting SoCal Kids to Washington and stealing them from SC, UCLA takes the right coach. Keeping the "fence" up is just a given for whoever is here.

The latest one is "Mora hasn't proven he can recruit in Seattle though". Even though he just stole Miles Jack from up here.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

For the record, what I meant by that is recruiting SoCal kids to UCLA is not tough. Every UCLA coach has had tons of talent. Recruiting SoCal Kids to Washington and stealing them from SC, UCLA takes the right coach. Keeping the "fence" up is just a given for whoever is here.

The latest one is "Mora hasn't proven he can recruit in Seattle though". Even though he just stole Miles Jack from up here.

correct doogie
  • For the record, what I meant by that is recruiting SoCal kids to UCLA is not tough. Every UCLA coach has had tons of talent. Recruiting SoCal Kids to Washington and stealing them from SC, UCLA takes the right coach. Keeping the "fence" up is just a given for whoever is here.

I'm thinking Mora would be fine up here in Seattle. He would keep the fence and still get SoCal kids like every other UW coach has done including Ty.