Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    Then get the tits in hand already.

Or just go with that self-exam you've been putting off.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    I'm against all forms of cancer, but I'm also against the pink lids
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Praise Allah that this shit will be on FS1 at 10 PM Eastern where it belongs.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    I could see my MIL cheering for the Ducks now because of this.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I'm pretty sure breast cancer is the only cancer. And shouldn't it be eradicated by now with all the fucking money raised for it? My guess is they don't want it cured as it would squash a lucrative industry.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Many people making millions off of cancer. makers of pink gear certainly don't want a cure. If you must, have one week of wearing pink then raise for the month or whatever. Pop warner football is wearing pink uni's. It really is turning into a fashion statement. Pink penalty flags? Absolute joke. To be reminded of cancer I think of people close to me that have died from cancer. Fashion statements not needed for reminder. Brandon Marshall wore green shoes to represent people with "borderline" mental disorders last week. Donated the fine, wow way to go.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    jecornel said:

Many people making millions off of cancer. makers of pink gear certainly don't want a cure. If you must, have one week of wearing pink then raise for the month or whatever. Pop warner football is wearing pink uni's. It really is turning into a fashion statement. Pink penalty flags? Absolute joke. To be reminded of cancer I think of people close to me that have died from cancer. Fashion statements not needed for reminder. Brandon Marshall wore green shoes to represent people with "borderline" mental disorders last week. Donated the fine, wow way to go.

Marshall wearing green to support Section14a >>>> entire NFL wearing pink to sell more gear to females and metros.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

jecornel said:

Marshall wearing green to support Section14a >>>> entire NFL wearing pink to sell more gear to females and metros homos.

more crisp
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ditto here...she's gonna eat this up.

HuskyJW said:

I could see my MIL cheering for the Ducks now because of this.

My MIL had the tit cancer and survived. That's the reason I can't get behind this kind of thing.

• The NFL only donates 35 cents for every $10 they sell for their pink merchandise. I read somewhere the NFL has made over 9.5 BILLION off it while only donating 3 million which is nothing to the NFL.

Damone is right, it's a business and people are getting rich off this shit. The day breast cancer has a cure all these companies are going to be fucking pissed as their money machine will have died off.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686

I'm pretty sure breast cancer is the only cancer. And shouldn't it be eradicated by now with all the fucking money raised for it? My guess is they don't want it cured as it would squash a lucrative industry.

Kind of like Jerry's Kids and the Muscular Dystrophy annual Labor Day telethon. I haven't heard of a single advancement in MD but it wouldn't surprise me if Jerry and all these researchers have fleeced the public for the last 30 years. All I see are PLSS quads cruising around in chairs while Jerry Lewis runs his mouth and gains weight each year as he yearns to look like Fatters.

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I knew it, this whole thing is a profit deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKBRtdp2e98
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,861 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

half the posters on Hardcore Husky have borderline mental disorders.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I knew it, this whole thing is a profit deal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKBRtdp2e98

Love The Jerk. One of the best comedies of all time.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Why do you hate America? Where nearly EVERYTHING has become about money, including sports, and the charity fund raising industry.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

half the posters on Hardcore Husky have borderline mental disorders.
    Thanks Derek. Didn't know you liked my poasts enough to consider me half.