Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Presented w/o comment

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    phineas said:

Who is so caught up in the sports talk radio wars that they know that Softy's listeners don't generally like Mike salk? How and or why would anyone know that?

Thread Winner.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

phineas said:

Who is so caught up in the sports talk radio wars that they know that Softy's listeners don't generally like Mike salk? How and or why would anyone know that?

Thread Winner.
    How hard of a connection is it to make? Softy is a moron and empowers other morons in life as they feel like their kind has ascended to celebrity status. Salk at least comes off as educated (and liberal) and hence, confuses the mouth breathing Softy follower demographic
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Barry Manilow likes beagles. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

phineas said:

Thread Winner.
    How hard of a connection is it to make? Softy is a moron and empowers other morons in life as they feel like their kind has ascended to celebrity status. Salk at least comes off as educated (and liberal) and hence, confuses the mouth breathing Softy follower demographic
    Bonafide mouth breather here and I cant stand Softy or Salk? Am I politically challenged now?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

phineas said:

Thread Winner.
    What does Liberal even mean anymore? I mean, seriously. When I was at the UW, liberal meant accepting of just about anything that didn't fuck with or fuck up my shit. Live and let live, right?

Today, liberal means protesting, intimidating, blocking traffic, fucking with other people's lives, etc. So what does it even mean? Has the definition of "liberal" not completely been turned onto it's head? All I hear from "liberals" anymore is what I can't say or do, or what freedoms I DON"T have or no longer have. WTF happened to true liberals? These modern day fuckheads are as fascist as they come, but call everyone else fascist. Makes no sense.

And Salk sucks.
    You can't tell me what liberal means.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

MelloDawg said:

phineas said:

Thread Winner.
    What does Liberal even mean anymore? I mean, seriously. When I was at the UW, liberal meant accepting of just about anything that didn't fuck with or fuck up my shit. Live and let live, right?

Today, liberal means protesting, intimidating, blocking traffic, fucking with other people's lives, etc. So what does it even mean? Has the definition of "liberal" not completely been turned onto it's head? All I hear from "liberals" anymore is what I can't say or do, or what freedoms I DON"T have or no longer have. WTF happened to true liberals? These modern day fuckheads are as fascist as they come, but call everyone else fascist. Makes no sense.

And Salk sucks.
    You can say whatever you want and you are a faggot. Feel better Buffy?

And when did so many conservatives become whiny, pussy, snowflakes like you?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    AlCzervik said:

MelloDawg said:

phineas said:

Thread Winner.

And Salk sucks.
    You can say whatever you want and you are a faggot. Feel better Buffy?

And when did so many conservatives become whiny, pussy, snowflakes like you?
    Struck a nerve, didn't I? Was it the sheep comment? Probably was. Lightweight.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,503
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Softy would be for which ever candidate bought him a hot dog
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Here's a really cute photo of the beloved Coonhound mentioned several times on a very popular but semi-defunct Podcast. I wanted to lift the spirits of this thread. You're welcome image

Nose too big