Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John McGrath: Petersen’s UW is the good kind of football factory

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    dflea said:

creep's been struggling recently in coming to grips with the fact that nobody gives a shit about the U, but they are talking about UW. You know, because we ? are relevant and they, well, aren't.

SAD!

I'll handle you in Shelton flea. Just sit tight.

doogie said:

Most people who watch college football watch the action on the field for what it is rather than some scouting exhibition for the future.

Well you go ahead and be "most" people.

Hey, I'm not the one who started the thread. You should discuss this point of yours with your fellow Faggy Husky fans. This Cane don't care.
    You are even more retarded than usual today. Impressive.
    get a new fucking line you unoriginal piece of shit.
    Thump said:

whlinder said:

I assume the article declared us* a good kind of football factory because we* won a lot of games last year.

you don't have to assume. you can read it, if you can read good that is.
    well*
    Super! Thanks.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

creep's been struggling recently in coming to grips with the fact that nobody gives a shit about the U, but they are talking about UW. You know, because we ? are relevant and they, well, aren't.

SAD!

You know there's no 7-11 there, right? We might have to settle for Airport Grocery.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793

Thump said:

whlinder said:

I assume the article declared us* a good kind of football factory because we* won a lot of games last year.

well*
    Super! Thanks.
    It is probably one you got wrong on your LSAT, which is why you couldn't get into a top school.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SAD!

You know there's no 7-11 there, right? We might have to settle for Airport Grocery.
    I actually know that place
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

Sounds like @creepycoug won't be able to use the low number dudes in the NFL metric against us for much longer.

You need to get me out of your head junior.
    You're pressing with the bizarre delay of game here CreepyCane. That post, if I recall correctly, was within a day or two of one of your cliché rants against UW which specifically referenced # of dudes currently on NFL rosters as a key metric of a program's success. If you're gonna get in someone's head old timer, timing and context matter.
    Let me get this straight: you're calling me out for not being here enough? Brother, I do have a fucking pretend law practice, and related pretend professional obligations, to which I must attend. We can't all wander around London slums all day counting Muslims AND post on HH. Some of us gotta work ... or at least pretend to work.

You recall incorrectly; that is, unless you count the time between February 2nd and February 19th a "couple of days". And the timing wouldn't really affect my point: you read some fluff piece in the Tribune, and you immediately think of the creep. That's the only context that matters. Spin it away if you must Khaleed. You know who your Daddy is.

PS: only a few people here can call me CreepCane. You're not one of them. I would avoid the 7-11 on Aurora if I were you.

PSS: given its incredible overuse on HH, using "pressing" has become the new pressing.

Ok, Creepy counselor, you got me on the poor date recollection on that particular thread; it was Feb 2- 3 so my bad. What's more impressive, however, is that you took the time from your busy schedule to locate and respond to the most minor of one sentence jabs from a month old, dead and buried thread. Good effort there.

Re: 7-11 meet up, I'm your Huckleberry. Although it's not near the U District, there is in fact a 7-11 on Aurora conveniently located on my commute home.

PS: Enlighten me as to how "pressing" is no longer is no longer cool due to overuse, but challenges to 7-11 fisticuffs is?

Sounds like @creepycoug won't be able to use the low number dudes in the NFL metric against us for much longer.

You need to get me out of your head junior.
    You're pressing with the bizarre delay of game here CreepyCane. That post, if I recall correctly, was within a day or two of one of your cliché rants against UW which specifically referenced # of dudes currently on NFL rosters as a key metric of a program's success. If you're gonna get in someone's head old timer, timing and context matter.
    Let me get this straight: you're calling me out for not being here enough? Brother, I do have a fucking pretend law practice, and related pretend professional obligations, to which I must attend. We can't all wander around London slums all day counting Muslims AND post on HH. Some of us gotta work ... or at least pretend to work.

You recall incorrectly; that is, unless you count the time between February 2nd and February 19th a "couple of days". And the timing wouldn't really affect my point: you read some fluff piece in the Tribune, and you immediately think of the creep. That's the only context that matters. Spin it away if you must Khaleed. You know who your Daddy is.

PS: only a few people here can call me CreepCane. You're not one of them. I would avoid the 7-11 on Aurora if I were you.

PSS: given its incredible overuse on HH, using "pressing" has become the new pressing.

What's more impressive, however, is that you took the time from your busy schedule to locate and respond to the most minor of one sentence jabs from a month old, dead and buried thread. Good effort there.

PS: Enlighten me as to how "pressing" is no longer is no longer cool due to overuse, but challenges to 7-11 fisticuffs is?
    No effort expended at all Huck. I was back in town for a quick drive-through. and they have this thing that alerts you when people use your handle. I didn't have to locate you; you located me. Ahh, the wonders of technorogy.

I've already enlightened you. You were taken through the remedial course. I'm afraid we don't have the ability to dumb it down any further. You're just going to have to focus.

You commute on Aurora? You must be poor. I'm sorry.

PS: Good Tombstone reference. Though I suspect you prefer the less-tuff, more girly, Kevin Costner Wyatt Erp; while I myself prefer the much tuffer and meaner Kurt Russell version. At least we have something in common besides our mutual hobby of counting Muslims when we travel abroad.

dflea said:

dflea said:

SAD!

I actually know that place
    An excellent location for underage beer purchases back in the day.
    edited March 2017
    dflea said:

dflea said:

SAD!

Let's go with the Taylor Town 76 Station - when I'm done unmercifully beating your ass, which should take about 1.5 minutes tops, we can sneak over into the Taylor Shellfish processing center in the back and steal us a couple buckets of oysters.
    edited March 2017
    Thump said:

Thump said:

whlinder said:

well*
    Super! Thanks.
    It is probably one you got wrong on your LSAT, which is why you couldn't get into a top school.
    UW Law. #28 in USNWR; #1 in our hearts.

The LSAT, actually, is the one fucking thing I've ever excelled at in my entire, miserable, life. I don't have Glory Days. I have a Glory Day. Please don't take it away from me. I might become desperate and vulnerable to being groomed and recruited by some radical element with interests not entirely consistent with the well-being of the United States, the greatest cuntry on the face of the earth.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

Thump said:

Thump said:

whlinder said:

well*
    Super! Thanks.

The LSAT, actually, is the one fucking thing I've ever excelled at in my entire, miserable, life. I don't have Glory Days. I have a Glory Day. Please don't take it away from me. I might become desperate and vulnerable to being groomed and recruited by some radical element with interests not entirely consistent with the well-being of the United States, the greatest cuntry on the face of the earth.
    Bragging about your LSAT score on the internet is as lame as it gets.

dflea said:

dflea said:

SAD!

Let's go with the Taylor Town 76 Station - when I'm done unmercifully beating your ass, which should take about 1.5 minutes tops, we can sneak over into the Taylor Shellfish processing center in the back and steal us a couple buckets of oysters.
    You just want to meet at Taylor Towne so the state trooper who's always there writing tickets can save you when I beat you like a rented mule.

Stealing shit in Shelton is a good way to get killed so we should probably just buy a bushel so we're alive to eat them. Or at least I will be.

Can someone tell the cooger from Salem to quit fagging out so many threads?
    AlCzervik said:

Thump said:

Thump said:

whlinder said:

well*
    Super! Thanks.

Bragging about your LSAT score on the internet is as lame as it gets.

No. It gets a lot more lame that that. You must be young.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

SAD!

You just want to meet at Taylor Towne so the state trooper who's always there writing tickets can save you when I beat you like a rented mule.

Stealing shit in Shelton is a good way to get killed so we should probably just buy a bushel so we're alive to eat them. Or at least I will be.

Can someone tell the cooger from Salem to quit fagging out so many threads?
    Hey kewger from Salem. Stop fagging out so many threads!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    I'm hearing Character's Corner on Steamboat Island is a good place to settle differences. The glory hole in the men's stall is a perfect alternative if you guys are in too much of a hurry to get a room at the Governor Hotel.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited March 2017

salemcoog said:

Ty and Wulff called to say that this thread is the worst fucking pillow fight ever.

Ahem

But still!!! I mean there are fundamental breakdowns on both sides. Your weakside DE is already on the ground and we've almost already lost the strong side. And the middle is just one big mess.

That and it took 20 mutts to do the work that 2 Cougs were doing.

As per always