Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Go Cougs

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,007
    Tailgater said:

In honor of moms still alive such as mine, fly away duck. Regardless of cause celeb, we shouldn't have to endure your presence in any form until it's time next year to tie another not in the string.

As for "go coogs"...... fuck that and fuck them if same as doogs, they can't fuck a duck.

seriously? you can't spell "knot" and you're spinning yarns about average people from Stanford and MIT. priceless shit gater. are you ever sober?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Tailgater said:

In honor of moms still alive such as mine, fly away duck. Regardless of cause celeb, we shouldn't have to endure your presence in any form until it's time next year to tie another not in the string.

As for "go coogs"...... fuck that and fuck them if same as doogs, they can't fuck a duck.

seriously? you can't spell "knot" and you're spinning yarns about average people from Stanford and MIT. priceless shit gater. are you ever sober?
    Did you just drop a typo flame?
  • Tailgater said:

He was too busy doing 90 mph on the highway doing blow off a hookers ass.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Tailgater said:

Did you just drop a typo flame?
    yes. yes he did.

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    loadsock said:

Canard said:

loadsock said:

What if Susan Komen had gotten anal cancer instead of breast cancer?

Wyoming honors ass cancer every weekend.

Your cunt is blue.

I am a frigid bitch, what's your excuse?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited October 2013
    More men die of prostate cancer. But that wouldn't be as trendy. With all this fucking money our society has thrown at komen and live strong, etc., why the fuck are we still using the same technology to fight cancer that we used 40 years ago? If big pharma came out with a cure, they would lose a shit load of money. And why would they want to do that? It's all a (sad) fucking joke.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Yes, the are honoring your mother for getting sick and dying. Good Christ. The money that one cancer gets at the expense of other equally or more deadly cancers is starting to piss me off. It's no longer about the disease, it's about trying to look a certain way to the people around you.

More men die of prostate cancer. But that wouldn't be as trendy. With all this fucking money our society has thrown at komen and live strong, etc., why the fuck are we still using the same technology to fight cancer that we used 40 years ago? If big pharma came out with a cure, they would lose a shit load of money. And why would they want to do that? It's all a (sad) fucking joke.

I'm hearing that 9/11 was an inside job and that vaccines turn you into a quad.
  • BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    I'm hearing that 9/11 was an inside job and that vaccines turn you into a quad.
    PLSS, true?
  • DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    Go dirty bomb during the 2nd half kickoff.

Will save most of the hardcore tailgaters while annihilating all of the quooks, pink helmets, and the gay raid offenders.