Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tequilla Rant - Scott Ektard and Sark the Genius

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Meek said:

there is one point you missed Tequilla.... Jack Lockner was the guaranteed #1 overall pick if he had left as a junior...the best playcaller in America and QB guru actually convinced Jack to come back for his senior year when he will lose the free money first rounders get guaranteed for a chance to lower his stock AND join the mandatory rookie salary cap... Jack should be able to sue him for breach of fiduciary duty for that.

Sark completely fucked Lockner - classy guy that ex-coach of ours.

Dude, he is still fucking us by taking Bush. He is like a fucking STD that won't go away.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Meek said:

there is one point you missed Tequilla.... Jack Lockner was the guaranteed #1 overall pick if he had left as a junior...the best playcaller in America and QB guru actually convinced Jack to come back for his senior year when he will lose the free money first rounders get guaranteed for a chance to lower his stock AND join the mandatory rookie salary cap... Jack should be able to sue him for breach of fiduciary duty for that.

He wasn't the guaranteed #1 overall pick. He had a good shot at that, but Kiper and McShay's endorsement isn't exactly foolproof.

No doubt he fucked himself out of millions by waiting for the new CBA, but only doogs believe he was a surefire #1 pick.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Meek said:

Jake Locker only has himself to blame for staying. He's fine.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Meek said:

Dude, he is still fucking us by taking Bush. He is like a fucking STD that won't go away.
    This might actually have more to do with Quinn than with Sark. I didn't realize this before but Quinn actually corched with Bush in 2012 at Florida. He has much a closer connection to him than Sark does.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    I didn't read the article but Chinned for the gif
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    haie said:

Finally read this shit.

TL,DR version:

2009:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2010:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2011:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2012:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2013:Tequilla rooted for Sark.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    This is the first novel I have read of tequilas and I enjoyed the hour it took me to read it.

Great stuff.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I can't wait to see how horrible she looks in 20 years
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

I can't wait to see how horrible she looks in 20 years
    Carpe Diem
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Finally read this shit.

TL,DR version:

2009:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2010:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2011:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2012:Tequilla rooted for Sark.
    2013:Tequilla rooted for Sark.

I've bumped the appropriate thread.
    Fuck off.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,514 Founders Club

Whoever this chick is just got hotter