Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho, 4* 2018 OLB, Reno HS, NV (Hot Reno Talk)

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does it really matter where he commits the first time before his Mormon mission? He prob gone end up at byu when he gets back anyways
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Does it really matter where he commits the first time before his Mormon mission? He prob gone end up at byu when he gets back anyways

I feel like (without any statistic backing) that an elite recruit might have a lesser chance of doing this.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365

Man we gettin blown the fuck out during recruiting this year.

Wouldnt say that, we got pretty decent players on offense. We still have wellington and Eifler at LB so I wouldnt be too worried just yet. DB position is loaded. Only concern is the DL.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Wouldnt say that, we got pretty decent players on offense. We still have wellington and Eifler at LB so I wouldnt be too worried just yet. DB position is loaded. Only concern is the DL.
    kaho is an elite prospect. he has all the physical tools. he would be a monster in our defense.
  • Options

kaho is an elite prospect. he has all the physical tools. he would be a monster in our defense.
    He certainly would, but he would have to compete with Eifler and Wellington here, he would probably start straight away at Oregon.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

I feel like (without any statistic backing) that an elite recruit might have a lesser chance of doing this.
    I'm interested in what the tsio trio think about this... seems like the majority of Mormon kids who come back switch up schools anyways
  • Options

He certainly would, but he would have to compete with Eifler and Wellington here, he would probably start straight away at Oregon.
    Our DB depth was ridiculous last year, we still got 3 top end prospects. So dont give me that bullshit about playing time. It is about selling the fucking kids on the program and the vision bs. Tommy togai and Tuli are going to SC, they have a fucking DT depth chart load up the ass right now. That playing time is bullshit, take that to the doogpound ( S/O @jhfstyle24) or doogman.
  • Options

Our DB depth was ridiculous last year, we still got 3 top end prospects. So dont give me that bullshit about playing time. It is about selling the fucking kids on the program and the vision bs. Tommy togai and Tuli are going to SC, they have a fucking DT depth chart load up the ass right now. That playing time is bullshit, take that to the doogpound ( S/O @jhfstyle24) or doogman.
    Oh christ. Either come up with your own shtick or shut the fuck up.
    i never claimed to be original
  • Options

You have a point, but why would you want to potentially be someone's sidekick when you can be the man?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Oh christ. Either come up with your own shtick or shut the fuck up.
    i never claimed to be original
    Ditto
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Another talented prospect from Utah who is highly considering Washington...oh wait.
  • Options
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    We had to have dropped him, right? No way he talks about UW like he did the entire process and then we don't make his top 5.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We had to have dropped him, right? No way he talks about UW like he did the entire process and then we don't make his top 5.

100%, he was in love with UW in every interview. Coaches must've like some him inside and we are full up there. Shit is crazy.