Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho, 4* 2018 OLB, Reno HS, NV (Hot Reno Talk)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

I wonder if Pete is in his hotel room and puts that shirt on, looks himself in the mirror and just is ready to pick up his phone and call Jen & retire right then and there.

It's gotta be so fucking humbling to let 17yo boys determine your future.
    He's a fucking college football coach, not a fucking Nobel Laureate. The idea that Pete should find kissing teen ass difficult or humiliating is FS.

Fucking SELL THIS SHIT. It's not that serious.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I wonder if Pete is in his hotel room and puts that shirt on, looks himself in the mirror and just is ready to pick up his phone and call Jen & retire right then and there.

He's a fucking college football coach, not a fucking Nobel Laureate. The idea that Pete should find kissing teen ass difficult or humiliating is FS.

There comes a point in time when everyone stops lying to themselves. I get nauseous every time I visit this bored. I know what I'm doing but I'm embarrassed to be seen here. I'd rather be seen watching brutaldildos dot com videos.
    Agree
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

There comes a point in time when everyone stops lying to themselves. I get nauseous every time I visit this bored. I know what I'm doing but I'm embarrassed to be seen here. I'd rather be seen watching brutaldildos dot com videos.
    Hey fuck face I just checked out that site...you shoulda had a NSFW disclaimer. Now HR is gonna be all over my ass.
    YW
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s been all over UW’s dick on Twitter the last few days. Wouldn’t be suprised if he commits this weekend. Interesting to contrast with Kyler Gordon who is still 50/50 on Twitter even though he is on his UW visit right now.
  • Options

He’s been all over UW’s dick on Twitter the last few days. Wouldn’t be suprised if he commits this weekend. Interesting to contrast with Kyler Gordon who is still 50/50 on Twitter even though he is on his UW visit right now.

Kyler is not coming.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing this is Bama's worst class in years. They've lost a lot of assistants and recruiters. It's not the usual 25 5 stars

I heard it from Cowherd so who knows
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited December 2017
    Kaho is a bigger get IMHO than Togiai. I still think Sam will be better in this defense and more in the mold of the war daddy that allows Kaho to fly around and become the next all American at UW
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing this is Bama's worst class in years. They've lost a lot of assistants and recruiters. It's not the usual 25 5 stars

If Leavitt leaves for FSU, watch for Cristobal to try to hire Tosh as DC.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Kaho is a bigger get IMHO than Togoai I still think Tagi will be better in this offense and more in the mold of the war daddy that allows Kaho to fly around and become the next all American at UW

I applaud your level of drunkenness for how early it is!

Togiai was the biggest fish in this class and we boned it. "Taki" is going to play on defense and won't be better than Togiai, but he will be good.

Kaho is really good, but he's not like Tuliaupupu. That kid is insane.
    Posting in fucking freezing weather in the North East on an iPhone sucks.
    Big fish or not, I still believe Sam is going to be the player we needed.
    And like I said. Columbus is not a great place to live. So I wish him luck. Given the choice I would choose Seattle in a minute
  • Options

That would suck ass. Pete really needs to reconsider his dislike of Tosh and coffee cups
  • Options

That would suck ass. Pete really needs to reconsider his dislike of Tosh and coffee cups
    That's who I've heard they are interested in. Oregon will DESTROY in recruiting with Tosh. He will take everyone on the WC.

Also - Togiai would play next year and be good, Taimani it's going to be 2 years.
  • Options

That's who I've heard they are interested in. Oregon will DESTROY in recruiting with Tosh. He will take everyone on the WC.

Also - Togiai would play next year and be good, Taimani it's going to be 2 years.
    Who knows? I would have said Nick Harris won't be playing until next year if you asked me two years ago
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Who knows? I would have said Nick Harris won't be playing until next year if you asked me two years ago
    If we had Huff recruiting instead of Strausser he doesn't play a down until he's a JR.

Let's not act like Harris playing is a sign of something good.
    Hopefully moving to center will mask some of his pass blocking deficiencies