Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When is Ty and Condoleezza gonna have time to watch football?

My greatest fear has happened. Ty didn't even know what was happening around the country when he was a coach. Rice will be on her stomach getting dildo'd to death most every Saturday. How much college football will this coozie really watch. An important woman? Yes! A college football pundit? Fuck all ya'll! Just makes college ball more confusing and illegitimate in terms of its champion.

PC-ness has taken over my sport. In a few years there will be 6 women, 6 men on the committee. 2 white, 2 black 2 and 2 others from a pool of all ethnic backgrounds. The BCS is going to be missed, just like the polls were.

Baseball is looking good about now. Then hoops. One leads right into the other. We don't need college football, not like this. Call me when we reach 8-16 teams, Ty and White Rice are gone and we get serious about football. Ill be watching lady soccer and NASCAR.. At least a real champion is crowned.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Take. Your. Meds.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

My greatest fear has happened. Ty didn't even know what was happening around the country when he was a coach. Rice will be on her stomach getting dildo'd to death most every Saturday. How much college football will this coozie really watch. An important woman? Yes! A college football pundit? Fuck all ya'll! Just makes college ball more confusing and illegitimate in terms of its champion.

PC-ness has taken over my sport. In a few years there will be 6 women, 6 men on the committee. 2 white, 2 black 2 and 2 others from a pool of all ethnic backgrounds. The BCS is going to be missed, just like the polls were.

Baseball is looking good about now. Then hoops. One leads right into the other. We don't need college football, not like this. Call me when we reach 8-16 teams, Ty and White Rice are gone and we get serious about football. Ill be watching lady soccer and NASCAR.. At least a real champion is crowned.

If not having a REAL champion is your issue, then you should have quit on college football decades ago.

This system is still greatly flawed, but it's the best system they've had to date.

Incremental progress.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    it'll be 8 teams with time. Let it play out
  • Until we get a real fucking football coach who the fuck cares?!

Not like UW will ever be in a position to be chosen.

Just do a 16 team playoff, shitcan the bowls, and end this shit.

Even with a 16 team playoff, you'd still have the shit bowls.

Coach Sark has to have a special holiday season, after all.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Just do a 16 team playoff, shitcan the bowls, and end this shit.

Even if they kept worthless insight.com bowl games for all the losers, this is the solution. It is what everyone wants to see which is probably why it won't happen for awhile, if it even happens at all.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    A worthless shitty coach and a war criminal.

What could go wrong?
    Gladstone said:

A worthless shitty coach and a war criminal.

What could go wrong?

But enough about Sark and PL_SS
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I was hoping they would include a black, a woman, 2 Jews and a cripple.

oh cougdad rest easy knowing your daughter got buttfucked many-a-time while in Pullman. U must be proud.If you just have a son I'm sure the theta Chi's got to his bung too!
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Puppylove, that ain't too cool name droppin. Theta Chi's exist @ WSU?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    dnc said:

If not having a REAL champion is your issue, then you should have quit on college football decades ago.

This system is still greatly flawed, but it's the best system they've had to date.

Incremental progress.

No sir, the polls were better...where's the progress? We haven't even had a playoff and there's controversy. Wait until next December. Holy fuck I'd like to see Rice's "transperacy". How are we going to see how she arrived at her teams every two weeks? How much subjectivity? I'm all for her being involved, especially with her involvement with Stanford, but she better explain how she arrives at her conclusions and we better be fucking privy!

I want to know what this SEC chairman is thinking and doing as well. Why didn't they, whoever that is, make that sexy hot black/white bizzy THE CHAIR? take all bias out of the system. I'd fully support Mrs. Rice in that capacity. She's a hell of a lot more intelligent than this puddybutt from the SEC.

I want to see this work, I'm just not confident...Are you? Remember: Teams like Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Ohio St, 3 SEC teams, NOTRE DAME, Michigan, Penn St
    will be vying for 4 spots. Then FSU and Miami, Boise St etc...Pat Haden will throw out USC and Oregon, and they'll get significant consideration of course. But An 11-1 UW, who lost to the only undefeated team in the country UO, will still get zero consideration amongst the aforementioned programs.

There's the problem. If UW doesn't go undefeated, THEYLL NEVER PLAY FOR A TITLE. Even though they play in the most balanced conference in the country!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited October 2013
    Well if they listen to you and extend Sark you'll never have to worry about this fucking scenario.

Honestly until we get a coach that is worth a shit then I'll start paying attention to this playoff.

Also have you seen UW's upcoming OOC schedules? Would serve them right to get left out. I would kind of hope that happens so Pool Boy would stop subjecting us to Idaho State, Portland State, Georgia Southern, Eastern Washington, Sacramento States of the world.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Soylent Green is people
    Ty and Condi have more time to watch football than we do.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

dnc said:

Incremental progress.

No sir, the polls were better...where's the progress? We haven't even had a playoff and there's controversy. Wait until next December. Holy fuck I'd like to see Rice's "transperacy". How are we going to see how she arrived at her teams every two weeks? How much subjectivity? I'm all for her being involved, especially with her involvement with Stanford, but she better explain how she arrives at her conclusions and we better be fucking privy!

I want to know what this SEC chairman is thinking and doing as well. Why didn't they, whoever that is, make that sexy hot black/white bizzy THE CHAIR? take all bias out of the system. I'd fully support Mrs. Rice in that capacity. She's a hell of a lot more intelligent than this puddybutt from the SEC.

I want to see this work, I'm just not confident...Are you? Remember: Teams like Texas, USC, Oklahoma, Ohio St, 3 SEC teams, NOTRE DAME, Michigan, Penn St
    will be vying for 4 spots. Then FSU and Miami, Boise St etc...Pat Haden will throw out USC and Oregon, and they'll get significant consideration of course. But An 11-1 UW, who lost to the only undefeated team in the country UO, will still get zero consideration amongst the aforementioned programs.

There's the problem. If UW doesn't go undefeated, THEYLL NEVER PLAY FOR A TITLE. Even though they play in the most balanced conference in the country!
    I wouldn't worry to much about UW going 11-1.
    Nailed it.