Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Sirmon already showing good decision making skills

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I recognize Black Beast and Salvon (and whitey), who's the dude on the right?

And I assume you mean because he kept his shirt on? Lol
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

I recognize Black Beast and Salvon (and whitey), who's the dude on the right?

And I assume you mean because he kept his shirt on? Lol

Joe Tryon!
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Tryon needs a ton of work, but with our coaches he should be a monster. That's a good looking prospect (no homo).

I have to assume his coaching was bottom of the barrel at Hazen. Another example of Petersen's "projects" actually being legitimate prospects with high ceilings.

Yeah you don't get many tall EDGE types with long-arms out of this state. I'm not sure if he's actually the 235+ he's listed at, but his frame looks like it could handle a bunch of weight without being bulky.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We need to get Sirmon a roid cocktail stat
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

We need to get Sirmon a roid cocktail stat

The way Beast and Salvon look have a lot more to do with genetics than roids.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Swaye said:

We need to get Sirmon a roid cocktail chocolate milk stat

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tryon is gonna be a star.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017

I'm not quite sure why Tryon 'needs a bunch of work' Roadie. His junior-to-senior transition was about as impressive as I've seen. I mean - every recruit needs a bunch of work, but his film is 4-star film.

Also @FKA_Mousecop - the heights and weights on the signing day stuff is what they measured when they were on their visits usually. Tryon looks like he could play BUCK for us around 260 and he will be a real stud. His offensive film shows how well he moves in space. It's impressive stuff.

We got fucking lucky that there was an ideal body type for buck position in our backyard. Kids like him are rare in the state of WA.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    tenndawg said:

Too old, do we have any pics from when they were 9 or 10 ?

It's for a friend's genetics research project
    I'm guessing that Sirmon is the guy that fetches water and brings clean towels...and he better not complain.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

I'm not quite sure why Tryon 'needs a bunch of work' Roadie. His junior-to-senior transition was about as impressive as I've seen. I mean - every recruit needs a bunch of work, but his film is 4-star film.

Also @FKA_Mousecop - the heights and weights on the signing day stuff is what they measured when they were on their visits usually. Tryon looks like he could play BUCK for us around 260 and he will be a real stud. His offensive film shows how well he moves in space. It's impressive stuff.

That's pretty crazy then. He looks very lean at 239 pounds. Looks like he'll be able to add those 20 pounds with relative ease.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017

That's pretty crazy then. He looks very lean at 239 pounds. Looks like he'll be able to add those 20 pounds with relative ease.
    Only thing that upsets me about Joe is that he is a light skinned brotha. I wish he was dark as Ali or Levi. Then we could have had the darkest front 4 in college football (Ali, Ariel, Levi, and Tryon).
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    tenndawg said:

Is your friend's last name Podesta?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

tenndawg said:

Is your friend's last name Podesta?
    Fogle

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I came here to post that this picture is a good picture. Happy day after Valentine's Day!