Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Esperanza Spalding Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I went to band camp with her. She taught me about my sexuality.

Care to share with us how it feels to have a flute shoved up your ass?
    Flute is the gateway to bassoon

Cram it up the balloon knot, then use it as a bong
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who stole the bitches tits?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,117
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Who stole the bitches tits?

Cello fairy.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

"Black Gold", one of her better songs , says it all. Pup a huge fan musically...her color pup a huge fan of too

What are you listening to these days Pup?

Still strumming the Fender?
    The vintage strat sitting idle, in a safe pla ce gaining value. Pup plays mostly lap steel these days.

Pup enjoys Segovia and Parkening one day... old-school country the next...rockabilly the next. Pup listens to a lot of music fer fucks sake

I preface this by stressing that I'm just a lowly new fish with an early 2000's made in the USA strat, and therefore am not fully in the know about Pup's taste's in musical equipment and artists, but I have 2 questions for you:

1- Who would you say is the greatest lap steel player of all time? I say Ralph Mooney.

2- What kind of gear does Pup use for listening to music- i.e., amplification, source component, etc.?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

"Black Gold", one of her better songs , says it all. Pup a huge fan musically...her color pup a huge fan of too

What are you listening to these days Pup?

Still strumming the Fender?
    The vintage strat sitting idle, in a safe pla ce gaining value. Pup plays mostly lap steel these days.

Pup enjoys Segovia and Parkening one day... old-school country the next...rockabilly the next. Pup listens to a lot of music fer fucks sake

I preface this by stressing that I'm just a lowly new fish with an early 2000's made in the USA strat, and therefore am not fully in the know about Pup's taste's in musical equipment and artists, but I have 2 questions for you:

1- Who would you say is the greatest lap steel player of all time? I say Ralph Mooney.

2- What kind of gear does Pup use for listening to music- i.e., amplification, source component, etc.?

Ball bearings.... It's all Ball bearings these days.