Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great extreme vetting as always

Comments

• Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited February 2017

As long as the next guy up is as anti Islam as Flynn was, I'm cool with it.

Should he be pro pizzagate as well?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

This isn't a big deal, it's just Donald draining the swamp.

He just needs more time to replace his recruits with Trump recruits.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Be afraid of the Muslims. But we should be buddy buddy with Russians.

OK!
    I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah. We need to cooperate with Russia to end political Islam.
    I would guess the head of the NSA should realize that Russians are a bigger threat to America than Muslims. Muslims are too stupid to hack America from their basement. Russians however have the HH wet dream.
    Apparently a few Muslims with IEDs are more dangerous that Russians with nukes.
    Russians should be a natural ally if the crooks in our own government weren't so fucktarded. They are level headed, logical, and they don't make calculations based on a batshit crazy book written by a 7th century pedophile murderer. Hope that clears things up a bit.
    Christ, they just annexed part of a sovereign country a couple years ago. I'd love for Russia to be a trustworthy ally but it isn't happening while Putin is in charge.
    Putin will be in charge for a long time. He isn't an ideal ally, but like Stalin before him, we will need to ally with him to crush another fascist movement, the spread of Islam into our western civilization.
    So radical Islam is now on equal footing with the Axis powers in WW2 w/r/t threats to the civilized world?

Are you fucking stupid, or being intentionally hyperbolic?
    The threat from Islam has been around since that inception of that shittard 'religion.' Please to be noticing the quotes, because it isn't actually a religion, it's a fascist political system masquerading as a religion. You would know this if you've read the Q'eeran. These Islamic faggots were turned back at the gates of Vienna several centuries ago and they are back at it again, invading Europe. It's a soft invasion, an immigration jihad. The end game is to out-procreate the native populations and spread the fascist system of sharia law in Europe over several generations. The moslems make no secret of this goal. The Europeans are too weak willed and politically correct to do anything about it. Once again it will left to the Russians and Americans to clean up the mess.
    In other words, they just need more time...got it.
  • Options
    I can't help but think of this when I think of Flynn:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAHJCPoWCC8
  • Options
    To be fair, Flynn probably doesn't believe helping Russia and destroying the world order is contrary to America's interest
  • Options
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,233
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The FBI cleared Flynn on January 23. http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

He was fired for LYING to Trump about having discussed sanctions.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,233
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah. We need to cooperate with Russia to end political Islam.
    I would guess the head of the NSA should realize that Russians are a bigger threat to America than Muslims. Muslims are too stupid to hack America from their basement. Russians however have the HH wet dream.
    Russians should be a natural ally if the crooks in our own government weren't so fucktarded. They are level headed, logical, and they don't make calculations based on a batshit crazy book written by a 7th century pedophile murderer. Hope that clears things up a bit.
    Christ, they just annexed part of a sovereign country a couple years ago. I'd love for Russia to be a trustworthy ally but it isn't happening while Putin is in charge.
    Russia did not annex Crimea.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

The FBI cleared Flynn on January 23. http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Try reading the Logan Act, pal.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Russia did not annex Crimea.
    wut?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Putin will be in charge for a long time. He isn't an ideal ally, but like Stalin before him, we will need to ally with him to crush another fascist movement, the spread of Islam into our western civilization.
    good christ you are stupid
    Try harder doog. You're being lazy.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    if you think the islamization of western country is an actual threat comparable to the fucking nazis you are retarded beyond belief.
    You're the one they call Hondo Jr. right? Got it, I understand why now. You have no fucking clue whatsoever about Islam. Do you even know what sharia law is? It's basically living under a fascist government like the one in Saudi Arabia. ISIS is a smaller version of Saudi Arabia in their behavior. They both follow Islam. Not 'radical' Islam. Islam itself is radical, period. Oh yeah, and there's the little fact that they all want to exterminate the Jews and wipe Israel off the face of the map. Sound familiar, dumbfuck?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    if you think the islamization of western country is an actual threat comparable to the fucking nazis you are retarded beyond belief.
    You're the one they call Hondo Jr. right? Got it, I understand why now. You have no fucking clue whatsoever about Islam. Do you even know what sharia law is? It's basically living under a fascist government like the one in Saudi Arabia. ISIS is a smaller version of Saudi Arabia in their behavior. They both follow Islam. Not 'radical' Islam. Islam itself is radical, period. Oh yeah, and there's the little fact that they all want to exterminate the Jews and wipe Israel off the face of the map. Sound familiar, dumbfuck?
    You are the one comparing the threat of a bunch of guerrilla groups who don't even agree nor like eachother and a country without a real military to European fascism in the 1930's and 40's.

Retard
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Retard said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Islamization
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamization (also spelled Islamisation, see spelling differences; Arabic: أسلمة‎‎ aslamah), Islamicization[1] or Islamification (pejorative Muhammadization) is the process of a society's shift towards Islam, such as found in Sudan, Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, or Algeria.[2] In contemporary usage, it may refer to the perceived imposition of an Islamist social and political system on a society with an indigenously different social and political background.
    The English synonyms, muslimization and arabization, in use since before 1940 (e.g., Waverly Illustrated Dictionary) convey a similar meaning. Muslimization has recently been used as a term coined to describe the overtly Muslim practices of new converts to the religion who wish to reinforce their newly acquired religious identity.[3

Retarded poast...

Retarded Poaster

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Retard said:

dhdawg said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Islamization
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamization (also spelled Islamisation, see spelling differences; Arabic: أسلمة‎‎ aslamah), Islamicization[1] or Islamification (pejorative Muhammadization) is the process of a society's shift towards Islam, such as found in Sudan, Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, or Algeria.[2] In contemporary usage, it may refer to the perceived imposition of an Islamist social and political system on a society with an indigenously different social and political background.
    The English synonyms, muslimization and arabization, in use since before 1940 (e.g., Waverly Illustrated Dictionary) convey a similar meaning. Muslimization has recently been used as a term coined to describe the overtly Muslim practices of new converts to the religion who wish to reinforce their newly acquired religious identity.[3

Retarded poast...

Retarded Poaster

Because there's a definition in Wikipedia, it means there's an actual threat?

I bet you have zero idea what's actually in the Quran and you are reading Facebook memes for your news on Muslims. We've been over this before. There's shitty quotes you can take out of context in the Quran. Just like there's shit in the Bible people can quote too that makes Christians look awful. Combine that with our actual takeover of middle Eastern countries, how do we look to them?

Think about it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

The FBI is in bed with Trump.

But still.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dude61 said:

If he lied about discussing sanctions. Then he clearly discussed them. And you admit it.

HTH