Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark says alcoholism a daily battle

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017
    “They were very explosive and very aggressive,” Sarkisian said. “That’s why Dan and I thought this would be such a great fit. I’m aggressive by nature as a player caller Patron taker.”
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's an alcoholic in the sense that he likes to partay, not in the drunk at 9AM and trying to hide it sense.

Which means he's not an alcoholic.

CHRIST PEOPLE.

He is if he answered yes to this question:

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

tenndawg said:

Knew he was a whiny wussy drinker fag when he sued USC for not recognizing his "disability"

Talking about his daily struggle makes him even worse - phony sympathy seeking, excuse making piece of human garbage...

If you can get off the floor and to the event where you embarass yourself, then you might have a drinking problem, but you are unworthy of the sacred title "alcoholic"

That's concerning because I really want to go meet my friend at the bar and embarrass myself but I've been unable to get off the couch for the past 30 mins.
    The few, the proud...

Congrats on making the big show
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2017
    We're now pushing 2 hours

Just kidding...Got up and made myself a g and t so I'm not part of the club anymore.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's an alcoholic in the sense that he likes to partay, not in the drunk at 9AM and trying to hide it sense.

Which means he's not an alcoholic.

CHRIST PEOPLE.

what are you talking about? Did you not see the entire Seattle Times expose on his expense receipts...shots and beers before 11am on recruiting trips?

Listen, almost all of us are alcoholics, but how many of us get bombed at work?

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    All I know is that if I had to choose any disease, I would definitely choose alcoholism.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

All I know is that if I had to choose any disease, I would definitely choose alcoholism.

All I know is that I have chosen a disease and it was alcoholism.
    Your cripple disease is a derivative of that.
    You alcoholic car crasher.