Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

McCain should be hung by his clitoris by his party

what the fuck does hate-stabbing his party accomplish. Distancing himself from the tea party now? 95% of Americans don't know what the tea party is? They just see "Republican". McCain, that fucklard Peter King, McConnell...what does it help. Cruz is a fucking loon, we know that, but Americans in general didn't know and still doncountry. All they care about is what that greazy, saggy-titted Christina Aguilera is going to wear on "the voice".

Don't throw a faction of your party under an 18-wheeler. McCain should be tied to and drug behind an 18-wheeler on a long-haul trip accross the country for his butt-kissing, cunt-saving rhetoric. I hate anybody left handed for fuck sake, always have. But I'm starting to hate right handed hammershafters equally.

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    If you bash a latina again there won't be a warning, you'll just be gone.
  • what the fuck does hate-stabbing his party accomplish. Distancing himself from the tea party now? 95% of Americans don't know what the tea party is? They just see "Republican". McCain, that fucklard Peter King, McConnell...what does it help. Cruz is a fucking loon, we know that, but Americans in general didn't know and still doncountry. All they care about is what that greazy, saggy-titted Christina Aguilera is going to wear on "the voice".

Don't throw a faction of your party under an 18-wheeler. McCain should be tied to and drug behind an 18-wheeler on a long-haul trip accross the country for his butt-kissing, cunt-saving rhetoric. I hate anybody left handed for fuck sake, always have. But I'm starting to hate right handed hammershafters equally.

Is this some kind of super wheelchair?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    1) there is no tea party
    2) if you are picking partisan sides you are a fucking stooge
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Playing chicken is a terrible way to play politics when everyone knows you will have to chicken out first.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club

what the fuck does hate-stabbing his party accomplish. Distancing himself from the tea party now? 95% of Americans don't know what the tea party is? They just see "Republican". McCain, that fucklard Peter King, McConnell...what does it help. Cruz is a fucking loon, we know that, but Americans in general didn't know and still doncountry. All they care about is what that greazy, saggy-titted Christina Aguilera is going to wear on "the voice".

Is this some kind of super wheelchair?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club

1) there is no tea party
    2) if you are picking partisan sides you are a fucking stooge

1) Disagree, but at least it's starting to diaff
    2) true dat