Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The official Washington loses at Utah Game Thread

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Another game day, another blowout loss, more "should we keep Romar" talk.
Washington is not a basketball school. Never has been. Never will be. More proof forthcoming today.

Comments

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

Romar has forever fucked whatever legacy he created by not resigning years ago. I don't blame him for cashing checks. When there is zero accountability and you know you can literally show up and roll the ball out without getting fired, why would you give up that situation?

I'm sure he laughs with his wife when he gets home every night, like "guess what hunny? They STILL haven't fired me!"

"LoL babe, did you pick up the caviar for the dinner party?"

"You know it, i canceled the film session and turned the team over to Venoy Overton for the week."

"You mean Will Conroy?"

"Oh yeah, I don't even know who's on my staff, that's how fucktarded the UWAD is!!"

(Together) "BAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1!!1!!1"

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

Romar has forever fucked whatever legacy he created by not resigning years ago. I don't blame him for cashing checks. When there is zero accountability and you know you can literally show up and roll the ball out without getting fired, why would you give up that situation?

I'm sure he laughs with his wife when he gets home every night, like "guess what hunny? They STILL haven't fired me!"

"LoL babe, did you pick up the caviar for the dinner party?"

"You know it, i canceled the film session and turned the team over to Venoy Overton for the week."

"You mean Will Conroy?"

"Oh yeah, I don't even know who's on my staff, that's how fucktarded the UWAD is!!"

(Together) "BAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1!!1!!1"

And the most fucked up part is that when he is finally canned or quits, they will name the fucking court after him and build a fucking statue. I'm absolutely dreading the gay parade of a celebration they will give the guy for going to 6 tournaments in 15+ years