Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Glorious President Derek Johnson

As a limp-wristed snowflake, I have had multiple trigger episodes going to the homepage and seeing Marlon Tuipoloololululopotu. Can you please ask the devs for a customizable trigger warning overlay that lets us know what is on the front page? TIA.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

As a limp-wristed snowflake, I have had multiple trigger episodes going to the homepage and seeing Marlon Tuipoloololululopotu. Can you please ask the devs for a customizable trigger warning overlay that lets us know what is on the front page? TIA.

You might be a candidate for the Hardcore Husky Reeducation Camp. Coming this summer.
    I hear the showers are great.
    Lemon parties have never been edgier!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,284
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You might be a candidate for the Hardcore Husky Reeducation Camp. Coming this summer.
    Stalin didn't use showers - just famines, bullets and Siberia.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Stalin didn't use showers - just famines, bullets and Siberia.
    Our version of Siberia is the Other Sports board.
    other sports?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,102
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Jesus fuckall I laffed hard.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Will there be girls in tubs?
    And waffles for breakfast?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam