Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

jim leavitt to k-state happening?

bill snyder is facing "serious but treatable" medical condition.

heartlandcollegesports.com/bill-snyder-health-facing-medical-issues/

does willie keep a single coordinator he brought before the season starts?

STAY TUNED!

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Kill yourself.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    Standard Supporter
    Would be smart to bring him on as DC and Co Head-Coach but the existing DC may not take too kindly to that. And Sean Snyder (presumably Bill's son) is the associate head coach and ST coordinator.
  • Options

The guy is 77 years old. I'm sorry but at what point do you push someone out the door because they are just too fucking old? Yea yea I know about legal consequences but holy fuck do you want a coach to randomly croak on the sideline on TV? Snyder looks like he came straight from a coffin.

The dude has still got it. K-State is a ridiculously bad job.
    It's better than Corvallis or Pullman.
  • Options

The guy is 77 years old. I'm sorry but at what point do you push someone out the door because they are just too fucking old? Yea yea I know about legal consequences but holy fuck do you want a coach to randomly croak on the sideline on TV? Snyder looks like he came straight from a coffin.

No. K-State had the worst all time record of any Division 1 team when Snyder was hired. What he's accomplished at K-State is hall of fame worthy.
    He got smoked by the quooks. That's all I remember or care about.
  • Options
    Weak ass shit giving that fucker a clause to become K state coach. Tell him FUCK YOU, take the money, shut the fuck up, and get UO a natty.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Shit thread, shit threader
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

No. K-State had the worst all time record of any Division 1 team when Snyder was hired. What he's accomplished at K-State is hall of fame worthy.
    DOOG LEGEND!
  • Options

this is one of the dumbest threads in the history of HH

The kill yourself post was good though.
  • Options

Manhattan, KS is such a shithole WSU's new president left there to live in Pullman.

Ruminate on that level of shit for a minute.

Holy Christ on a pogo stick
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Manhattan, KS is such a shithole WSU's new president left there to live in Pullman.

When my Gramps was the ad for MSU he was friends with the ad for KSU so would visit every once in awhile.

To this day he says Manhattan isn't the end of the world..But you can see it from there.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

When my Gramps was the ad for MSU he was friends with the ad for KSU so would visit every once in awhile.

To this day he says Manhattan isn't the end of the world..But you can see it from there.
    Michigan State? Montana State? Mississippi State? Memphis State? Missouruh State? Maine State? Maryland State? Metrosexual State?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I don't hate Manhattan, Kansas ... it's one of those small college towns that if you go spend a weekend there you will end up leaving it thinking you had a good time. A game at Kansas State is actually a really good time.

But spending significant time there ... no thank you. You are about 2.5 hours away from Kansas City ... and there's nothing in your way North, South, or West worth talking about.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

this is one of the dumbest threads in the history of HH

And THAT, my friend, is saying something...