Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can't wait to play UCLA

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
If people are getting this worked up over Todd Doxey and Pat Tillman I can only imagine what kind of blow ups will happen when mentioning Nick Pasquale.

Comments

• fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212

If people are getting this worked up over Todd Doxey and Pat Tillman I can only imagine what kind of blow ups will happen when mentioning Nick Pasquale.

***Low hanging fruit Alert***

• I'll have a harder time making fun of him than Doxey or Tillman. Hoping Harv takes the point on that one.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    He was just a walk on.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Too soon.....The others are funny because plenty of time has passed.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Agreed, someone who died on March 10th is much funnier than someone who dies on March 11th, just way too soon.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I agree, though I'm sure I'll lol at a lot of it. Never spent much time on the Bruin fb bored but their hoops bored has some serious pricks like 11banners and allblu4u. They'll probably loose their minds.

CFD suggestion: Go register a bunch of Trojan handles over there now. Hilarity will ensue.

• Can't wait to be called a Duck troll pretending to be an USC troll who is trying to pretend to be a UW troll just to make them look bad.

Next two weeks will suck. Never fun to troll an already defeated fan base.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Can't wait to be called a Duck troll pretending to be an USC troll who is trying to pretend to be a UW troll just to make them look bad.

Disagree. I've been trolling Doogs for a decade.
  • Can't wait to be called a Duck troll pretending to be an USC troll who is trying to pretend to be a UW troll just to make them look bad.

Doogs are different. Despite what has happened they are never humble and never "defeated". Hell Doogs were talking shit to Cougs the week of the apple cup in 2008.

Colorado at least we can bring up them raping female field goal kickers but Cal has no fan base.

I'm sure we can rub their faces in the fact we have Shaq Thompson and Tosh I suppose.

Beavers, should be fun especially fag(75K) Boovmobile posts on their scout sites.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Can't wait to be called a Duck troll pretending to be an USC troll who is trying to pretend to be a UW troll just to make them look bad.

Doogs are different. Despite what has happened they are never humble and never "defeated". Hell Doogs were talking shit to Cougs the week of the apple cup in 2008.

Colorado at least we can bring up them raping female field goal kickers but Cal has no fan base.

I'm sure we can rub their faces in the fact we have Shaq Thompson and Tosh I suppose.

Beavers, should be fun especially fag(75K) Boovmobile posts on their scout sites.
    Just like how Oregon allows rapes in their parking lots, Colorado allows their football players to rape.

Just like how Oregon allows rapes in their parking lots, Colorado allows their football players to rape.
    I think that is going to be their "Tillman Tunnel" where they will get pissed off.