Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy: "this is a must win, u cannot drop this game."

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Yet if we do no one will be held accountable

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    He's talking tough now, but once we lose it will be because we are young, don't have enough talent, etc. He won't even mention the real problem.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    Its the obligatory rant of "THIS IS YEAR 5 and THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING" promptly followed by the "I AM NOT SAYING SARK SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB!" and break for commercial. Softy is so predictable.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    It would be wrong to flood the postgame with calls asking for either Sark's head or Softy's head.

It would be wrong to flood the postgame with calls asking for either Sark's head or Softy's head.

Disagree
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Softy "this is a must eat, it's a jelly"

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,601 Swaye's Wigwam
    Even I can admit that Softy isn't the lunatic doog fringe who thinks Sark needs another couple years, I think he GETS the opposing viewpoint. Christ, his understanding of HHBs (and negas) is why I haven't gotten run from his page yet. His belief that he needs to not take a stance is what frustrates me. He could be a mouthpiece for change, but he keeps his god damn mouth shut until after the fact.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Softy's only real job is to protect his job. He will never be a real mouthpiece for change. It puts him at risk. Nobody pays him to give an opposing view. Therefore, he will never give an opposing view unless he knows it's already too late for Sark and/or Woody.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Access trumps all

Surprised Sark got chippy w/ him at Monday's presser. Talk about biting the hand that feeds

Was everything healed up by today? I don't listen anymore
  • Softy says this now but after we lose you know he'll start his post game show that I won't listen to with this gem.

"Okay the Huskies 4-0 start seems like a distant memory now. Something has been missing during this three game stretch. You look around college football teams are winning with mobile QB's and UW has a 4 star recruit QB who can run sitting on the bench. Hugh do you make the change to Miles? "

" I think something needs to be done for sure Softy, Price just isn't getting the job done. You know what you are getting in Keith which is a 7-6 QB. Sark is calling good plays but Price isn't utilizing these weapons is the problem. Remember guys Price wasn't a Sark recruit either."- Hugh

" The special teams gave up another touchdown today. Dick is it time to fire Nansen as ST's coach?"- Softy.

"Oh I don't know about that. I think starting all over is never good. If you don't have stability that is how you get in the rut that we are in. I'd like to bring in a special teams coach but have him be a Co-special teams coach with Nansen"- Baird says while slurring.

They'll dance around the fact this could be Sark's fault but mostly they'll blame players, assistants, the fact that we just had two GRUELING back to back games so you can't expect them to be physically ready to go.

I doubt any of them directly says "You know what this is year five and this is unacceptable. This loss falls on Steve Sarkisian and he's proving he's not the coach to lead this program to a Rose Bowl. "

I doubt they even talk about "Should Sark keep his job if he goes 7-5 or 8-4?". That won't even come up.
  • iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 129

MelloDawg said:

Even I can admit that Softy isn't the lunatic doog fringe who thinks Sark needs another couple years, I think he GETS the opposing viewpoint. Christ, his understanding of HHBs (and negas) is why I haven't gotten run from his page yet. His belief that he needs to not take a stance is what frustrates me. He could be a mouthpiece for change, but he keeps his god damn mouth shut until after the fact.

His employment with the Huskies flagship station makes it impossible for him to be anything other than a Doog.
    Mitch is untouchable and has been critical in the past, but doesn't care very much about college football.

Everyone else is expendable and why there is no real criticism.

I miss KOMO.

Mitch is too chummy with sark anyways I think. Waiting on the media is to be critical in Seattle is worthless.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,131 Founders Club
    Tend to think he has a lot of slack with the guy that can get me fired

More crisp
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    "It's a must win game, unless they lose, then it was never a must win game."