Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Did Not Ban Muslims; Only Terrorists

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Dude61 said:

Obama has been bombing these countries for 8 years. A delay of 90 days to assess our vetting process is a prudent move. There are plenty of young males of fighting age claiming refugee status. Trump is working towards setting up safe zones in Syria for refugees in that country.

This is what really grinds my gears. Obama was literally murdering these people and no one said shit. But a temporary immigration ban IS THE END OF DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM. I can't speak for everyone but, personally, I would prefer being banned from entering the US by Trump then blown up by Obama.
    Wait, Obama now was tough on these people? I spent 8 years hearing how Obama sided with the Muslims and did nothing to stop ISIS. Funny how it gets spun when people want to make different points.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Obama has been bombing these countries for 8 years. A delay of 90 days to assess our vetting process is a prudent move. There are plenty of young males of fighting age claiming refugee status. Trump is working towards setting up safe zones in Syria for refugees in that country.

The last real ground report I saw was a 14:1 ratio of Non-ISIS fighting age males to ISIS fighters in ISIS controlled areas.

Stop fleeing and start fighting. The "refugee" candidates would have the war won within a week because we would help them.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Dude61 said:

If you haven't noticed, Europe has a Rapefugee problem.

Define problem because you are more than twice as likely to be raped in the US.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We need Saria law in the US to prove how much we honor women and gays.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

A better question is why does the left love suicidal immigration policies?
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

I'm perfectly fine with the (legal) immigration policies we have now. There are 16k Syrian refugees in the US, compare that to 600k in Germany. Why does the right need a continent-sized safe space?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

We have by far the strongest vetting process in the world. Only the people on the far left want to change that
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

I'm perfectly fine with the (legal) immigration policies we have now. There are 16k Syrian refugees in the US, compare that to 600k in Germany. Why does the right need a continent-sized safe space?
    Because continent size safe spaces are available.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

SJW Statistics, 101. Completely false and debunked.

Ask a woman in Sweden or Norway how safe they are since the hordes of immigrants arrived. Rapes and assaults by recent immigrants are off the fucking charts. Then there's that Germany mass assault plotted using social media.

Wait. What am I talking about? All muslim men are peace-loving humanists that treat women wonderfully. I've seen the light.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Yeah but if you take out the Autzen parking lot statistics you are only half as likely.
    Shut down Baylor and there goes the other half. US would be a rape-free zone - excepting prisons, of course.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Yeah but if you take out the Autzen parking lot statistics you are only half as likely.
    Shut down Baylor and there goes the other half. US would be a rape-free zone - excepting prisons, of course.
    If you're going to bash prison bitches, I'm out.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Dude61 said:

This is what really grinds my gears. Obama was literally murdering these people and no one said shit. But a temporary immigration ban IS THE END OF DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM. I can't speak for everyone but, personally, I would prefer being banned from entering the US by Trump then blown up by Obama.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

If you're going to bash prison bitches, I'm out.
    Non-consensual inter-racial dating is diversity in action
  • Options

Dude61 said:

SJW Statistics, 101. Completely false and debunked.

Ask a woman in Sweden or Norway how safe they are since the hordes of immigrants arrived. Rapes and assaults by recent immigrants are off the fucking charts. Then there's that Germany mass assault plotted using social media.

Wait. What am I talking about? All muslim men are peace-loving humanists that treat women wonderfully. I've seen the light.
    Reporting facts doesn't make you a social justice warrior. Was your brain raped from your head?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

The Judge from California would also have accepted:

"Yeah but if you take out the stanfurd swimmer statistics you are only half as likely."

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

"Yeah but if you take out the stanfurd swimmer statistics you are only half as likely."

It's not rape if it's not rape. Your own friends say you were bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the white cockus though, RacistBearsWiin.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

But why does everyone from the Bay Area look like a dick sucking fag?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

Sounds like you know what a dick sucking fag looks like.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BearsWiin said:

Swaye said:

Dude61 said:

He's axually from Ohio.