Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Attention Cheswick

I made this thread because you deserve to contract ass cancer with a healthy dose of full blown AIDS.

Earlier today Race Bannon posted the classic "What do you guys think about Oregon fans?" thread on the ASU scout board. People from this site contributed to the troll thread, including myself, to which I said:

"Not very classy. My brother went to the game. He said he was spit on called names by the visiting Duck fans. He's all for friendly banter and good natured ribbing, but the Ducks were over the top.

Look up any Bleacher Report poll on the internet. Oregon fans have no class, everyone says so."

After posting this clear as day troll bait, I private messaged the thread to cheswick, the half-retarded former moderator/tea bagger/white supremacist/complete and utter quook, who calls eDuck his home.

I checked my PM's a few minutes ago and I had three from this shit stain. Presented to you without any changes:

Number 1: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=12158171&sto=MS_147618532

If you're going to flame, learn how to link dumbass.

Number 2: You're a lying sack of sh!t...but you knew that ahead of time...spit on? LOL

Then you go to the 5 year old bleacher report fan poll? ummm is that you damone? krivashon? fat fetters? Midget?

Typical doog....dishonest til the day you die.

Number 3: So does your football program...and your entire fanbase...but you knew that already.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for the same shit hundreds of times?

I will now private message this thread to cheswick in hope of a response. Cheswick, if you don't respond, you're a pussy.

Comments