Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nick Ford -- what happened?

2»

Comments

• purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    89ute said:

I spoke with Nick Ford yesterday. He red shirted last year and I'm quite certain he's going to be starting at left guard. He's been playing all the positions on the line, including center, so if there is an injury, he will slide to that position and another dude will play left guard.

So I asked him - "apparently your recruiting came down to a battle between us and Worshington"

Nick: Man ... I don't know where that's coming from (I got the impression he's been asked about this before) I committed to Utah on my visit.

89ute ... inquisitive, questioning look on his face

Nick ... I was a silent commit

89ute ... Silent commit, (again with the inquisitive look) what's up with the "silent commit"

Nick ... I want to go to medical school. I told the coaches I wanted to visit Washington to check out their medical school. You know Washington has an outstanding medical school. (we both then chat back and forth about Worshington's supreme academis)

We chatted a little more and he emphasized he loved Utah from the moment he arrived and that's why he commited.

Makes perfect sense. I hear the best time to visit and take a tour of the medical school is when your a high school senior.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

I spoke with Nick Ford yesterday. He red shirted last year and I'm quite certain he's going to be starting at left guard. He's been playing all the positions on the line, including center, so if there is an injury, he will slide to that position and another dude will play left guard.

So I asked him - "apparently your recruiting came down to a battle between us and Worshington"

Nick: Man ... I don't know where that's coming from (I got the impression he's been asked about this before) I committed to Utah on my visit.

89ute ... Silent commit, (again with the inquisitive look) what's up with the "silent commit"

Nick ... I want to go to medical school. I told the coaches I wanted to visit Washington to check out their medical school. You know Washington has an outstanding medical school. (we both then chat back and forth about Worshington's supreme academis)

We chatted a little more and he emphasized he loved Utah from the moment he arrived and that's why he commited.

So you're saying there's still a chance he could transfer to UW for their academis?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Baseman's Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation or recommendation for any scantily clad, partially nude, any suggestive broad, or similar offering, nor does it constitute an offer to provide real information regarding, and or related to the University of Washington Football program. The Chincredible button and "5 Reasons Huskies will Win" are the sole property of HH and may not be poasted, broadcast or televised without the expressed written consent of HH. The views, opinions, downvotes and WTF's expressed by TierbsHsotBoobs are solely those of Boobs and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HH or its poasters. Anything you poast, can, and will be used against you, years later.

Bump
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Awesome, thanks for the update!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He redshirted right? So he will graduate in 3 years?

He'll be a grad transfer to UW when he goes to medical school here.

Book it.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

So you're saying there's still a chance he could transfer to UW for their academis?
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Maybe if his dad would fly but I have bad news...