Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump needs to fuck Amazon in its chink discipline hole until it farts the Chinese national anthem

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    CuntWaffle LLC is going to have a big surprise for Amazon this year.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,017 Founders Club
    I thought this thread would be about tall women farting the Chinese national anthem.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Someone is blaming Amazon for being laid off from Kmart.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

Mad_Son said:

Yes, brick and mortar stores feel the brunt of it. That is because their service is not as competitive. You're one of the first (alleged) conservatives I've met who hates capitalism.

When you have a single company crushing jobs and killing malls, that peddles counterfeit Chinese junk and facilitates the raping of the American small business owner by an army of chinks that can ship their shit for literally pennies, undercutting and putting thousands of online and brick and mortar retailers out of business, it's time to break it up. Capitalism is fine, but there has to be limit for what we will tolerate.
    Do you work at a mall?
    Do you even need to ask? I'm a fag. I suck dick.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    2001400ex said:

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

You know what really sucks? Driving around all day to shitty stores to see if a crappy product is in stock and paying 30% more for it.

The only thing I buy in person anymore is booze and clothes.

And weed.

This thread delivers. OBK freaked out over a marketwatch.com article and now believes in communism rather than free markets. Nice meltdown.
    Sounds like I've reached Hondo territory in this thread. Maybe I need to take a walk to the gulag and get some perspective.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    2001400ex said:

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

You know what really sucks? Driving around all day to shitty stores to see if a crappy product is in stock and paying 30% more for it.

And weed.

This thread delivers. OBK freaked out over a marketwatch.com article and now believes in communism rather than free markets. Nice meltdown.
    Weed delivery services are great I hear!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2017

2001400ex said:

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

And weed.

Sounds like I've reached Hondo territory in this thread. Maybe I need to take a walk to the gulag and get some perspective.
    Clearly the AIDS is winning now. Meltdown almost complete, death within sight. :wink:
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

This isn't true. I've been trying to find the Nintendo classic NES with not much luck. When you find them at the store they sell for $60, but you can instantly buy one from amazon for like $200. Amazon isn't always cheaper.
    Trying to challenge me in Tetris I see!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

tenndawg said:

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

So u get strippers shipped in boxes with air holes ?
    Fair. But hookers usually come with the cocaine.
    Only the quality ones.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    tenndawg said:

Ummm...Amazon is awesome

So u get strippers shipped in boxes with air holes ?
    Air holes????