Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    ChipDouglas deserves full blown AIDS and ass cancer.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

ChipDouglas deserves full blown AIDS and ass cancer.

Is Chip Douglas' profile pic "Billy Mays" RIP?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477

Wow those coogs are fucking morons. Obviously they have never heard Gus Johnson before. That is just his personality, he makes even mundane plays sound like the Beast Quake. He does the same thing when he calls basketball games.

And it has nothing to do with Udub, he does the same for all teams.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Wow those coogs are fucking morons. Obviously they have never heard Gus Johnson before. That is just his personality, he makes even mundane plays sound like the Beast Quake. He does the same thing when he calls basketball games.

The Oregon-USC game was ridiculous last year. I know Lee had a big game, but holy crap. Every 2 minutes, Marquis Lee!!!, then Marquis Lee!!!! Marquis Lee!!!! Marquis Lee!!!!. I had Gus Johnson's Marquis Lee yell in my head for about 2 weeks.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

PLSS!!! True???

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I like to say the other commentator is biased if he compliments the other teams players one time, I do that.
  • Swaye said:

Gus Johnson is bad ass. If you disagree, then fuck off.

Hugh Millen probably hates him.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Complete penis envy. They talk shit about us giving up 45 to Oregon after they gave up 50+ to a Stanford team at "home" that just lost to Utah and 50+ to the Beavs. It's embarrassing how much they are obsessed with UW.

Though it's also embarrassing how much the doogs are obsessed with the ducks.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

Complete penis envy. They talk shit about us giving up 45 to Oregon after they gave up 50+ to a Stanford team at "home" that just lost to Utah and 50+ to the Beavs. It's embarrassing how much they are obsessed with UW.

At least the Ducks are a good team. It is even more pathetic to obsess over a 7-6 them.
  • Complete penis envy. They talk shit about us giving up 45 to Oregon after they gave up 50+ to a Stanford team at "home" that just lost to Utah and 50+ to the Beavs. It's embarrassing how much they are obsessed with UW.

At least the Ducks are a good team. It is even more pathetic to obsess over a 7-6 them.
    That's what Race said last year. "At least the Doogs obsess over a good team. We are fucking shitty what's the Coogs excuse? "