Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SEC thoughts

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
as they pertain to Washington

We should recruit linemen from down south. Bama's class is insane as usual but fucking LSU and Georgia are also loaded with fine young student athletes who happen to be large, Black, and fast.

We including our new rival USC, can compete with our wide outs and running backs and our secondary and most of our linebackers.

But, and hang on for this hot take of breaking news, they fuck us in the ass on the line.

I'll give Petermen credit for finding large angry white men for our D line but if you haven't heard, our O line can't compete.

It just amazes me every year when you look at the SEC haul on the lines and then see them in the NFL in three years.

I know we're getting there but I wonder if any 14 year old saw our DAWGS in Atlanta and fell in love with the Purple and the Black with gold and white.

The game against Auburn there is a good step. Getting to the playoffs a lot is a good step since it involves some sort of trip down south.

We need to brand our DAWGS down south jukin on a Saturday night.

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Play Free Bird!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have we ever pulled any big time o line recruits out of the Confederacy? I think Ed Cunningham was out of Virginia, right? But that was like 30 years ago.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If we consistently win 10 games we can find them out west. We already don't seem to have a big problem finding them for the defensive line.

Going to Washington from the Deep South seems unlikely. Or not. Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Get an OL coach with personality and our OL recruiting will see an uptick
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If we consistently win 10 games we can find them out west. We already don't seem to have a big problem finding them for the defensive line.

Going to Washington from the Deep South seems unlikely. Or not. Either way it will be interesting.

They don't grow out west. Closest thing you have are Poly's (size not color so don't twist) ans the Mormon church indoctrinated them 200 years ago.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

They don't grow out west. Closest thing you have are Poly's (size not color so don't twist) ans the Mormon church indoctrinated them 200 years ago.
    The gay angel Moroni didn't even appear to Joseph Smith until 1823 so the timeline is a little off here. And even they didn't land in South Pacific until much later to start recruiting efforts.