Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let Me Put it this way

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AlCzervik said:

A good class is one thing. Taggart hasn't been a great coach for any sustained time in his career.

Me not worried. Oregon is still gearing up for 2020 being special.

I'm just saying the guy pulled in a good class
    Dude. He mostly poached dudes from South Florida (whatever the fuck that is) and Arizona that nobody else in the Pac-12 wanted. Many signs point to him being over his head. He has no history of sustained coaching success.

Thus, shit thread. I'll give you a pass for now on "shit poaster" based on past performance but this extreme pressing will not stand. Man.
    Yeah, you're right. Poaching dudes from South Florida never won anybody anything.

But the "nobody anyone else wanted" part was beautiful. I wept.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

A good class is one thing. Taggart hasn't been a great coach for any sustained time in his career.

Me not worried. Oregon is still gearing up for 2020 being special.

I'm just saying the guy pulled in a good class
    Dude. He mostly poached dudes from South Florida (whatever the fuck that is) and Arizona that nobody else in the Pac-12 wanted. Many signs point to him being over his head. He has no history of sustained coaching success.

Thus, shit thread. I'll give you a pass for now on "shit poaster" based on past performance but this extreme pressing will not stand. Man.
    Yeah, you're right. Poaching dudes from South Florida never won anybody anything.

But the "nobody anyone else wanted" part was beautiful. I wept.
    By the time they are down to a USF offer the entire ACC and SEC has passed on them. And the B1G.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rumors of Oregon's demise - however terrific that might be - are probably greatly exaggerated. I'd have a hard time believing that will suck as bad as they did last year. The 2009- 14 level of success will be difficult to replicate for obvious reasons, but jury's still out on whether they return to pre '94 mediocrity.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    the bottom line is that I have two pages of enthusiastic disagreements from some of the best doogs in the valley. I thought you guys didn't care about Oregon. I thought they just bought a few seasons of flash with uniforms and facilities and didn't really matter in the blue blood scheme of things. Iron Laws or some such shit.

look, whatever happens down there, pulling in a class roughly the quality of Washington's, addressing position need in the process, and generating interest in as good a recruiting area as there is in the country - a place in which Washington has never made a dent - all after the dumpster fire that was the Duck's 2016 season and the anomaly that was Washington finishing in the top 5 for the first time in 17 years ... let's face it, you faggots were hoping for more and were counting on them getting less.

just reach up into your twats, grab anything that feels round, and admit it. it'll feel good.

my work is done here.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,491
    Swaye's Wigwam

the bottom line is that I have two pages of enthusiastic disagreements from some of the best doogs in the valley. I thought you guys didn't care about Oregon. I thought they just bought a few seasons of flash with uniforms and facilities and didn't really matter in the blue blood scheme of things. Iron Laws or some such shit.

look, whatever happens down there, pulling in a class roughly the quality of Washington's, addressing position need in the process, and generating interest in as good a recruiting area as there is in the country - a place in which Washington has never made a dent - all after the dumpster fire that was the Duck's 2016 season and the anomaly that was Washington finishing in the top 5 for the first time in 17 years ... let's face it, you faggots were hoping for more and were counting on them getting less.

just reach up into your twats, grab anything that feels round, and admit it. it'll feel good.

my work is done here.

Promise?
  • Options

my work is done here.

Promise?
    #5 = #17 class

#281 = #17 class.

That has got to fucking hurt.

I guarantee you before Peterman is done, Husky Stadium will see purple turf, and you will have more 1* projects than you know what to do wiff.
  • Options

my work is done here.

Promise?
    #5 = #17 class

#281 = #17 class.

I guarantee you before Peterman is done, Husky Stadium will see purple turf, and you will have more 1* projects than you know what to do wiff.
    Uh I thought you said you were done. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about on this one

I am aware of 70-21. Nothing else matters
    In order:

I lied. I do it all the time. For instance, I tell people I'm a lawyer and that I'm not really a Cuog.

70-21 playing against drek.

Purple turf would be analogous to the infamous blue terf at Boise State Junior College. That's where Peterman coached before coming to Washington.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,544
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

You know who else cared about recruiting teen boys?

Hitler.

And our DAWGS kicked his ass.

I thought Jesse Owens was a Buckeye?
    washington.edu/news/2013/06/02/new-book-tells-stirring-story-of-uw-crew-winning-olympic-gold/
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You know who else cared about recruiting teen boys?

Hitler.

And our DAWGS kicked his ass.

I thought Jesse Owens was a Buckeye?
    washington.edu/news/2013/06/02/new-book-tells-stirring-story-of-uw-crew-winning-olympic-gold/
    I actually met all those guys back in college when they were still (mostly) alive and in their early 80's. Had no idea at the time that the crew would get such an abundance of Free Pub years later. Nothing more 'Merican than beating Hitler's guys. Tojo's guys too small and wimpy.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

my work is done here.

I don't care about Oregon. Couldn't name one guy in their recruiting class.

You seem to care about Oregon more than any "doogs" here.
    You cared enough to comment about not caring and make an observation that I care.

People who really don't care about shit find other shit to do.

Oregon goes effectively 0-12 and hires a guy I'd never heard of and pulls in the same class as Washington under the "steady" leadership of Peterman coming off one of the best seasons in progrum history (albeit with an embarrassing bowel performance).

You care.

My work here is done.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2017
    doogie said:

Creepy pressing every post

CEBAR
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017
    Alright Faggart listen up. Not worried in the least about 20 3 star recruits out of Florida. His classes will end up just like Sark's with kids not getting accepted, transfering to be "closer to home" and just plain shitty player development. (See 77:17 of podcast for clarificatioon)
  • Options

Alright Faggart listen up. Not worried in the least about 20 3 star recruits out of Florida. His classes will end up just like Sark's with kids not getting accepted, transfering to be "closer to home" and just plain shitty player development. (See 77:17 of podcast for clarificatioon)

No you listen up mother fucker. I don't take directions from homos.

You have no fucking clue what's going to happen because you don't know shit about their class. Pretending doesn't count.

And you're worried or you wouldn't be here sally.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

my work is done here.

Promise?
    #5 = #17 class

#281 = #17 class.

Uh I thought you said you were done. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about on this one

I am aware of 70-21. Nothing else matters
    In order:

I lied. I do it all the time. For instance, I tell people I'm a lawyer and that I'm not really a Cuog.

70-21 playing against drek.

Purple turf would be analogous to the infamous blue terf at Boise State Junior College. That's where Peterman coached before coming to Washington.
    You should have stopped. You went from making decent points to failing miserably.
    I'm failing about coming clean with my lying problem?

Could you please be more precise when you insult me? I went to WSU; I'm not that smart.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It is impressive that He pulled the class that He did.

But He's Black Sark v.2.0 until He's not.