Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2018 TBS. PM to DDY and Coker.

Besides the WRs who are some of the main targets at other positions you think we will get or have a good shot at?

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Jones dedich jaramillo.

Vakalahi, togiai
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Not to get too far ahead of things, but we're going to focus largely on the 2017 class tonight on the pod. We'll follow up on our thoughts on 2018 in a future pod later in the month.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Give then some refraction time
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Besides the WRs who are some of the main targets at other positions you think we will get or have a good shot at?

I suspect we will have a whole pod on this topic.

Right now:

OL - Two kids in Oregon I love: Jaramillo and Marco Brewer. Then two kids in Cali we might have a shot with: Steven Jones and Justin Dedich who are teammates. I honestly don't think Straußer can ever get a black kid with a Pac-12 offer to sign, so that pretty much means no on Jones, but we can hope. It's a shit year for OLs. This was the big year and we fucked up. Don't even ask about Penis Swell out of Utah, we have no shot.

This. Petersen needs to figure this shit out...quick. Sarrell, Austin Jackson and the kid from Bishop O'Down (Napoleon's school) ALL WENT ELSEWHERE!

strausser needs to pull his head out of his ass.