Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When the term doog isn't adequate....

I offer:

doognostic - know it all doog regarding everything about WA football; faithful disciple of Sarkisian

doognosticism - a new age ideology espousing the recurring belief mid-way through each season that next year will bring the reincarnation of Husky football dominance measured by a 10 win season, cum-inating in a non-BCS bowl played with house money. Fastidious belief in Sarkisian as Husky football's Messiah and only begotten son of the Dawgfather. Infidels are called negadawgs, because they do not swoon for Sark. Pool Boy Woodward is the doognostic chief apostle and profit.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I offer:

doognostic - know it all doog regarding everything about WA football; faithful disciple of Sarkisian

doognosticism - a new age ideology espousing the recurring belief mid-way through each season that next year will bring the reincarnation of Husky football dominance measured by a 10 win season, cum-inating in a non-BCS bowl played with house money. Fastidious belief in Sarkisian as Husky football's Messiah and only begotten son of the Dawgfather. Infidels are called negadawgs, because they do not swoon for Sark. Pool Boy Woodward is the doognostic chief apostle and profit.

That's a lot of words to say @Auburndawg
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

I offer:

That's a lot of words to say @Tequilla
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Doognostic makes the doog sound ambivalent about his doogery.

I think Shiite doog is more what you're trying for.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    edited October 2013
    TTJ said:

Doognostic makes the doog sound ambivalent about his doogery.

I think Shiite doog is more what you're trying for.

doognostic literally means doog knows.

• CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    How about "doog groomers" for fawning Sark fans? Many would gladly express his anus.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Canard said:

How about "doog groomers" for fawning Sark fans? Many would gladly express his anus.

It is time you PM'ed IrishDoog22.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    When doog isn't enough, just say skinny jeans.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Doogified - 90% removal of Husky Fever by lobotomy.