Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark on KJR with Softy predicted we would win P-12 north

2»

Comments

• Looking at the standing and remaining games, I am struggling to see how we get there from here.

Good for coach. I did too. So we didn't. Must be two top-5 teams back-to-back, then ASU, Top10UCLA, soon-ranked OSU, etc... hmmmm, maybe next year or after
  • Looking at the standing and remaining games, I am struggling to see how we get there from here.

Good for coach. I did too. So we didn't. Must be two top-5 teams back-to-back, then ASU, Top10UCLA, soon-ranked OSU, etc... hmmmm, maybe next year or after
    LOL at the TUFF schedule excuse. Did you pull that out of your 2007 file?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Looking at the standing and remaining games, I am struggling to see how we get there from here.

Stanford isn't a top 5 team.

Hope this helps.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter

Looking at the standing and remaining games, I am struggling to see how we get there from here.

Stanford isn't a top 5 team.

Hope this helps.

If we could only somehow not play the Conference Schedule, then we could return to dominance. PP_SS cannot be serious. I am hoping that this is a whoosh.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He's been saying it for awhile in his pro Pac 12, anti SEC drivel. Truth is, we have a pretty tuff schedule every year. Even next year after the non conference cunt cakes, we will play tuff games. It's the way it is, so it's a really lame excuse for anyone to use.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter

He's been saying it for awhile in his pro Pac 12, anti SEC drivel. Truth is, we have a pretty tuff schedule every year. Even next year after the non conference cunt cakes, we will play tuff games. It's the way it is, so it's a really lame excuse for anyone to use.

If sark were only able to coach in the SEC then we could win the conference.
  • It's like these Doogs want UW to join the big sky with this never ending TUFF schedule talk.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    when did he actually say this? Link?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    He repeated that bullshit last week on the Dan Patrick show, and it wasn't even the most offensive thing he said in the quote:

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Steve-Sarkisian-In-the-real-world-nobody-can-say-theyd-never-leave-their-job

“I say this all the time: I’ve never commented on hypothetical scenarios,” Sarkisian said. “If I did that, we’d spend all day talking about every other job around the country. USC is a good place, don’t get me wrong. I had a wonderful time there. But we are doing something really special here. It has taken us four-and-a-half years to build this thing the right way. I think we’ve done it the right way.

“We have an opportunity here to play an awesome football team Saturday in Oregon. If we can do that, we stay in the Pac-12 North hunt, which I think we have an opportunity to win the Pac-12 North and ultimately get ourselves in the championship game and win a Rose Bowl. I don’t sit around and talk to too many people that would tell me that stuff, anyway. I kind of hunker down in our offices and work with our coaches on trying to get our players in the best position to be successful.”

• He repeated that bullshit last week on the Dan Patrick show, and it wasn't even the most offensive thing he said in the quote:

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Steve-Sarkisian-In-the-real-world-nobody-can-say-theyd-never-leave-their-job

“I say this all the time: I’ve never commented on hypothetical scenarios,” Sarkisian said. “If I did that, we’d spend all day talking about every other job around the country. USC is a good place, don’t get me wrong. I had a wonderful time there. But we are doing something really special here. It has taken us four-and-a-half years to build this thing the right way. I think we’ve done it the right way.

“We have an opportunity here to play an awesome football team Saturday in Oregon. If we can do that, we stay in the Pac-12 North hunt, which I think we have an opportunity to win the Pac-12 North and ultimately get ourselves in the championship game and win a Rose Bowl. I don’t sit around and talk to too many people that would tell me that stuff, anyway. I kind of hunker down in our offices and work with our coaches on trying to get our players in the best position to be successful.”

I like how he says that as he is indeed sitting around talking about that sort of stuff to every fucking media member he can.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Win something before you say something like that on national radio.

27-28 and 6-17 (already cooked it) after Saturday.