Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lolohea to Worshington

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is he for sure taking his mission?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Passion said:

Fine. I admit it. I'm a sucker for shit like this. Already love him...until I hate him in a couple years.

Sincerely,

Passion "sentimental-douchebag" McDoogerson
    Pretty loud cheers when he announced Washington.

Is it really over? Are we good now?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Is he for sure taking his mission?

Would not have taken him otherwise
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    "Waters" being Salt Lake I presume.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

"Waters" being Salt Lake I presume.
    I'm sure the visions are hazy for a lot of reasons.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

What the ever loving fuck? I knew we'd close with him because nothing ever goes the way i want.

DOn't get it, is he a DDY 1*?
    No - I like him. He is almost a clone of Jaylen Johnson... when he gets here in two years, he'll be around 260-280, I'm sure. I love his upside as an inside guy playing for us when he's 24. Solid DDY 2, 3-star kid.

It's just that since December 1st we've been trying to get all these big time kids and gotten killed for everyone who wasn't a chip shot... and then we get thrown a random bone from god to emphasize what a shitty close it is.

What the ever loving fuck? I knew we'd close with him because nothing ever goes the way i want.

No - I like him. He is almost a clone of Jaylen Johnson... when he gets here in two years, he'll be around 260-280, I'm sure. I love his upside as an inside guy playing for us when he's 24. Solid DDY 2, 3-star kid.

It's just that since December 1st we've been trying to get all these big time kids and gotten killed for everyone who wasn't a chip shot... and then we get thrown a random bone from god to emphasize what a shitty close it is.
    I get it. on the other hand solid player, and...

anything that proves how much of a clown ektard is, I love it. He basically insinuated that UW was running 3rd for this kid
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    dhdawg said:

I get it. on the other hand solid player, and...

anything that proves how much of a clown ektard is, I love it. He basically insinuated that UW was running 3rd for this kid
    81 % motherfucker, 81 %

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    We really tried to hit the mormon demographic hard this year, hi @CokeGreaterThanPepsi!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Meek said:

I watch that commit video and I see a kid who is serious, humble, and truly thankful for things he has....someone who understands where this all fits into his life and it's pretty easy to imagine he will take advantage of the built for life training he is about to go through. I see a war daddy on the defense in 2-3 years.

Then I compare to things like snowboarding commitments and am glad we have a kid like this.

The poor fucker's dad just died. What can you even say?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

I watch that commit video and I see a kid who is serious, humble, and truly thankful for things he has....someone who understands where this all fits into his life and it's pretty easy to imagine he will take advantage of the built for life training he is about to go through. I see a war daddy on the defense in 2-3 years.

Then I compare to things like snowboarding commitments and am glad we have a kid like this.

would he be the kind of guy you want your daughter to date?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979

Is he allowed to workout while he's on a mission? He might come in down 30-40lbs. May need to redshirt. Should be able to hit the field in 2020 (maybe 2021).

Yeah he just has to do it at 5 am. Also mormons are really into cross fit on there missions now. I worked with a kid that was 6-2 160. he went on missions came back 250 lbs of muscle.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Is he allowed to workout while he's on a mission? He might come in down 30-40lbs. May need to redshirt. Should be able to hit the field in 2020 (maybe 2021).

No. He's also not allowed to eat.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

East High School is a good school to get a kid from down there. They crank out poly kids all over the front 7's of various colleges.

It's also where they filmed Disney's High School Musical! ha ha
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

Meek said:

would he be the kind of guy you want your daughter to transition into?
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mormon kids now leave at 18 as opposed to 19 a handful of years ago. He probably won't even step foot on campus this fall, though he may participate in the leap program, then bounce for his mission after summer quarter.