Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wr

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Any hope for Bynum or Cook to be contributors next year? Don't know anything about either of them.

Yes, they are physically ready to play college football. They will not need to RS.
    I see them as tweaners....could go either way.
    Cook and Bynum are both over 6"0 around 175 pound range. I would like them to be at least 182-8 before they see the field.
    And I'd like Marlon and Wyatt Davis to sign here. We do what we can.
    Those are 2 different thing. I am talking about kids being physically ready for a demanding schedule. Sure they can play, but it is higher likely they will be injured.
    You're excited then about the Pettis/Bacceilia/Chin core with McClatcher and McGrew in the slot?
    Pettis/Lenius/Pounds with McClatcher and McGrew in the slot
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Any hope for Bynum or Cook to be contributors next year? Don't know anything about either of them.

Yes, they are physically ready to play college football. They will not need to RS.
    Cook and Bynum are both over 6"0 around 175 pound range. I would like them to be at least 182-8 before they see the field.
    Those are 2 different thing. I am talking about kids being physically ready for a demanding schedule. Sure they can play, but it is higher likely they will be injured.
    You're excited then about the Pettis/Bacceilia/Chin core with McClatcher and McGrew in the slot?
    Renfro? Oh wait...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

I'm not relieved.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

I'm not relieved.
    I would love to include Jones in there, but he gone.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

I have been dooging for Lenius for years but odds have to be against him ever significantly contributing for the Huskies at this point.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

I have been dooging for Lenius for years but odds have to be against him ever significantly contributing for the Huskies at this point.
    I will give our ISIS leader the benefit of the doubt give the improvement our WR made this year.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Don't sleep on HB the BlackBeast!!!
  • Options
    DawgFader said:

Don't sleep on HB the BlackBeast!!!

He is a TE not a WR. I am not sleeping on him.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    He may list as TE but he's the pass catching weapon on the outside that this offense has been missing. If Ty sticks around slide HB inside and the skill position weapons take the next step.

Both sides of the balk have a good shot to be improved. Looking forward to seeing the new guys get in the mix.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

All fine and good but ultimately useless information. Exquisite hips or no?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

I'm not relieved.
    I would love to include Jones in there, but he gone.
    If Jones signs, he's an instrumental part of the rotation starting in '17 and if he performs he's go to guy by the end of the season.

I like Pettis but he doesn't have #1 tools.