Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jim L Mora (deserves its own thread)

2»

Comments

• I would bet any amount of money that if Mora was hired at UW in January we would be looking at the best recruiting class of the last 10 years on signing day. Its pretty much the only chance we would have with Buddha Baker

All of Softy's mouth breathing Doogs though would immediately be on his ass for every little thing though.

Their stance of "needs more time" would change. If he doesn't go undefeated year one they'd be on him. Still butt hurt he threatened their loser coach Ty Willy's job.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I would bet any amount of money that if Mora was hired at UW in January we would be looking at the best recruiting class of the last 10 years on signing day. Its pretty much the only chance we would have with Buddha Baker

We just don't know if he can recruit to Seattle. WE DON'T KNOW.

I would bet any amount of money that if Mora was hired at UW in January we would be looking at the best recruiting class of the last 10 years on signing day. Its pretty much the only chance we would have with Buddha Baker

All of Softy's mouth breathing Doogs though would immediately be on his ass for every little thing though.

Their stance of "needs more time" would change. If he doesn't go undefeated year one they'd be on him. Still butt hurt he threatened their loser coach Ty Willy's job.
    A Mora hire would create a delicious doogie dilemma. Doogs always support the coach no matter how unsupportable, so they should love Mora. But doogs hate Mora because he gunned for Ty's jerb and dared to hire Sark's crappy assistants and actually recruit the same kids as Sark (only more successfully).

My guess is doog nature would win out and they would piss all over themselves to doog for Mora, but there's only one way to find out. Not even going to lie, watching this doog dilemma play out excites me almost as much as having Mora restore us to championships.

HIRE MORA NOW
  • dnc said:

A Mora hire would create a delicious doogie dilemma. Doogs always support the coach no matter how unsupportable, so they should love Mora. But doogs hate Mora because he gunned for Ty's jerb and dared to hire Sark's crappy assistants and actually recruit the same kids as Sark (only more successfully).

My guess is doog nature would win out and they would piss all over themselves to doog for Mora, but there's only one way to find out. Not even going to lie, watching this doog dilemma play out excites me almost as much as having Mora restore us to championships.

HIRE MORA NOW
    Kim would be a bitch and take back everything he said. He would be like remember I wanted Mora after Ty was fired in 2008.

I think Doogs like the Army of Doogs like Gavin, Eric Byrd, McEldoog and John Bravo would mock Mora. Eventually Mora would win and they'd reluctantly accept Mora.

They'd never admit we were right though. They'd be like how Lambo fans acted "Well Mora is only winning with Sark's guys. Sark did all the dirty work for him."
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Totally disagree.

They would line up to suck his dick because Doogs gonna Doog.
  • I would bet any amount of money that if Mora was hired at UW in January we would be looking at the best recruiting class of the last 10 years on signing day. Its pretty much the only chance we would have with Buddha Baker

Totally disagree.

They would line up to suck his dick because Doogs gonna Doog.
    There would be some Doogs who would be assholes about it and if Mora does well act like Lambo fans "He's winning with Sark's guys!".
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

There would be some Doogs who would be assholes about it and if Mora does well act like Lambo fans "He's winning with Sark's guys!".

Myles Jack says hi.
    TTJ said:

Myles Jack says hi.
    Are all your poasts about idiots?

Racist.