Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

connor weddington - give me a break.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    priapism said:

Weddington will most likely become another Beau Bisharat, whom Stanford dropped at the last second last year. Beau had to do a lot of begging to get a last second Pac 12 spot. I'm hearing that Stanford has already got their guy ahead of him and Weddington is now out. Connor should take that Baylor offer immediately.

http://247sports.com/player/beau-bisharat-63695

I would cheer for that more than I would cheer Marlin blowing out to ACLs.

Classy? I'll take winning over classy any day....through injury or not. Should he blow out two ACLs, that would help UW.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think he'll do well in Corvallis.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    "Half of these guys never went to UW but are acting like it’s the end of the world that a 17-year-old kid decided to do something different.”

One of CW's two dads.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I love how in the article, he essentially admits that his family was scheming against Petersen this whole time - staying off social media, doing a whirlwind visit of schools in January. Why the fuck did he commit if he knew he was going to take visits?

It's those damn millenials. If you want to go to another school that's great but don't commit and visit a school of rapists or believe some drunk coach who sucks at his job.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    If academics and available playing opportunities are what he seeks, this kid is a shoe-in for Rice.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    jecornel said:

Shit reporting, shit article, shit paper.

The sports section is worse than PAC12 officiating.

• Options
    TTJ said:

After reflecting on UW's lack of depth both at safety and in big backs, I'm gonna walk this back. I still want him, if there's a face-saving way for Pete to manage it. Like maybe make the kid really grovel and apologize. He is a baller.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

TTJ said:

After reflecting on UW's lack of depth both at safety and in big backs, I'm gonna walk this back. I still want him, if there's a face-saving way for Pete to manage it. Like maybe make the kid really grovel and apologize. He is a baller.
    Homie Peterman don't roll like that.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I love how in the article, he essentially admits that his family was scheming against Petersen this whole time - staying off social media, doing a whirlwind visit of schools in January. Why the fuck did he commit if he knew he was going to take visits?

Stepdads are the best
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Fuck him.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Fuck him.
    That was my first reaction too.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2017
    Does the school of women's social science at montlake not teach the art of deepthroat and other fine techniques?