Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JoJos foot is 100% healed

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Per his twatter. Thought I would be an asshole and start a bored argument again.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I hope he gets drafted
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Matt Waldman is really high on Mathis. He knows his stuff. Jojo caught his eye when he was watching McCaffrey. Stole the show. Not sure where in the draft he is projected but could easily see him move up the boards after the combine and pro days. His versatility to play OLB yet still rush the quarterback is what NFL teams look for. Happy for the guy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    pat_hm said:

Matt Waldman is really high on Mathis. He knows his stuff. Jojo caught his eye when he was watching McCaffrey. Stole the show. Not sure where in the draft he is projected but could easily see him move up the boards after the combine and pro days. His versatility to play OLB yet still rush the quarterback is what NFL teams look for. Happy for the guy.

There are a few articles online praising Mathis. He could catch some buzz.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

pat_hm said:

Problem with Joe is that he had only 3 games where he played like a fucking god. I think it will be hard for a GM to justify a 3rd or 4th round pick on him. I can see him going any earlier than 5th or 6th round.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

pat_hm said:

Problem with Joe is that he had only 3 games where he played like a fucking god. I think it will be hard for a GM to justify a 3rd or 4th round pick on him. I can see him going any earlier than 5th or 6th round.
    NFL GMs get a boner with any player who shows they can pressure the QB.

It's why Kikaha was a second rounder. It's why the Eagles selected Daniel T'eo Nesheim in the 3rd round.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Who gives a fuck. He quit on his team and quit on his university. I hope he breaks his other foot and gets gangrene.
  • halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 215

Baseman said:

pat_hm said:

NFL GMs get a boner with any player who shows they can pressure the QB.

It's why Kikaha was a second rounder. It's why the Eagles selected Daniel T'eo Nesheim in the 3rd round.
    Kikaha only led the country in sacks, but still...
    This!

To compare Mathis to Kikaha is fucking retarded. Plus, it appeared Kikaha embraced Peterman's philosophy whole heartedly. For Mathis, despite what was written in the press after his 3 good games, his behavior after the injury suggests he still got lots of "Sark" in him ...
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Bunion surgery success
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Since the OP is "Jojos" instead of "Jojo's", I am assuming that you're talking about multiple Jojos and are referring to both Mathis and McIntosh.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Since the OP is "Jojos" instead of "Jojo's", I am assuming that you're talking about multiple Jojos and are referring to both Mathis and McIntosh.

Apostrophe Placement Superiority Guy
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    phineas said:

He quit on his team and quit on his university.

Quit?
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    TTJ said:

phineas said:

He quit on his team and quit on his university.

Quit?
    I'm pretty sure he actually meant that he was busted at a party in LA at an agent's house snorting blow off many a hookers crack. Petersen and Coach K busted down the door, beat the shit out of everyone involved and decided to make up the foot story so he could still look like an OKG and get drafted to play in the NFL.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam

I hope he gets drafted full blown aids

FTG
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    chuck said:

I hope he gets drafted full blown aids syphilious

FTG
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    So...what's the story with Mathis, then?