Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cleveland Browns may be targeting Budda Baker

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Baseman said:

Because when you have a stupid name to begin with, people tend to mangle it, because, who cares? Stupid version 1 vs. Stupid version 2 is still stupid.
    Your midget savior: Is it craycraft or craecraft?
    Hey, if you go after kraykraft it's fucking on ok fucko?!?!!?!

I have particular skills. Creepy skills. I will find you. I will hunt you down. And I will do some creepy fucking shit to you.

So keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to my white savior possession receivers ok? He has great hands, runs precise routes and over-achieves relative to players with twice his talent, so he doesn't need a douche like you douching all over him.

Go ahead and try me on this fuck lips.
    So 7-11 time then?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Because when you have a stupid name to begin with, people tend to mangle it, because, who cares? Stupid version 1 vs. Stupid version 2 is still stupid.

I have particular skills. Creepy skills. I will find you. I will hunt you down. And I will do some creepy fucking shit to you.

So keep your fucking mouth shut when it comes to my white savior possession receivers ok? He has great hands, runs precise routes and over-achieves relative to players with twice his talent, so he doesn't need a douche like you douching all over him.

4 days to respond? Late and limp- just like your Cougs.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,978
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

4 days to respond? Late and limp- just like your Cougs.
    Like fine art and fine wine, my shit takes time to kraft fucko!
    dflea said:

Baseman said:

So 7-11 time then?
    Yeeeup!!! You know where I go to throw down.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Budda Who? Who gives a fuck.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Budda Who? Who gives a fuck.

You.

Obviously.

Fucking donkey.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,265 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2017
    Browns are giving up a 2 and 4 for Jimmy Garoppolo. I think New England takes Baker.....
    edited February 2017

Browns are giving up a 2 and 4 for Jimmy Garoppolo. I think New England takes Baker.....

Future pro flop, in a long line of Huskys who turn to pussies in the league. Hits like a girl. I can tell.

You want a great safety, you know where to go ... DA U!
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

I can't get over that tweet to Kevin King about his girlfriend but then he pastes a picture of this kid in for good measure.

Quite possibly the best tweet I've ever read
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I didn't see a creepy/baseman deathmatch coming to be honest.

This could be better than the Delaware prison riots!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    doogie said:

I didn't see a creepy/baseman deathmatch in their moms' basement coming to be honest.

This could be better than the Delaware prison riots!

Fixed.