Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Of course there's an SEC AD as playoff committee chair

I'm warning you fucks now, the pac12 isn't going to sniff the playoff unless it's USC or Oregon or and UNDEFEATED UCLA OR UW. No 1-loss pac12 team will get in, EVER!!! Especiially with Condoleezza Irish on the bored. Can't believe this cunt is on the committee. This is PC at its highest (I understand she follows college football, but Damone follows the pac12 conference more than that stanky bitch.)

I like that we have a woman who appreciates football on the committee (no I don't, I think its the worst thing to happen to college football EVER!, but come on! Does she know the difference between a usually difficult pac12 OOC schedule and EVERYBODY from the SEC and their Cuntcake OOC. Can we please open our eyes before "the playoff" becomes a laughing stock and SEC and ND-biased format again?

Fuck college football, I'm done.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm warning you fucks now, the pac12 isn't going to sniff the playoff unless it's USC or Oregon or and UNDEFEATED UCLA OR UW. No 1-loss pac12 team will get in, EVER!!! Especiially with Condoleezza Irish on the bored. Can't believe this cunt is on the committee. This is PC at its highest (I understand she follows college football, but Damone follows the pac12 conference more than that stanky bitch.)

I like that we have a woman who appreciates football on the committee (no I don't, I think its the worst thing to happen to college football EVER!, but come on! Does she know the difference between a usually difficult pac12 OOC schedule and EVERYBODY from the SEC and their Cuntcake OOC. Can we please open our eyes before "the playoff" becomes a laughing stock and SEC and ND-biased format again?

A two loss Pac-12 team would have made it in last year.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    A USC AD is just as bad. No one on this crappy conglomerate of dictators will be favoring any PAC 12 team except for the Trojan condoms. Fucking pukeworthy. Current AD's deciding who does and doesn't go to the playoffs? Fuck this shit.
  • I'm warning you fucks now, the pac12 isn't going to sniff the playoff unless it's USC or Oregon or and UNDEFEATED UCLA OR UW. No 1-loss pac12 team will get in, EVER!!! Especiially with Condoleezza Irish on the bored. Can't believe this cunt is on the committee. This is PC at its highest (I understand she follows college football, but Damone follows the pac12 conference more than that stanky bitch.)

I know I'm just in college, but contradicting yourself in the topic sentence of a persuasive argument is generally a bad idea.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I have more of a problem with Ty Willingham being on the committee myself. All the other coaches were actually good coaches.

This is yet another example of Ty getting a qualification that he doesn't deserve because he's black.

YRYK. At least Condy has actually achieved a few worthwhile things in her life. Ty is miserable and pathetic.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    dnc said:

I have more of a problem with Ty Willingham being on the committee myself. All the other coaches were actually good coaches.

This is yet another example of Ty getting a qualification that he doesn't deserve because he's black.

YRYK. At least Condy has actually achieved a few worthwhile things in her life. Ty is miserable and pathetic.
    Who could have ever imagined that Ty would go 0-12?

dnc said:

Take your inside jokes somewhere else. We aim for a higher level of discussion here.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,664 Founders Club
    The ASSEC has been covertly infiltrating the hierarchy of that playoff and its predecessors since the mid 90's.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Take your inside jokes somewhere else. We aim for a higher level of discussion here.
    Who says I'm not high?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Until you coach the worst team ever to win the Pac-8/10/12 AND manage to run the table for a perfect 0-12, you have no right to judge Ty's accomplishments.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    If people are drunk or smoking marijuana on this bored, take it somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeu4WXqbTU
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited October 2013

I'd say that I'm getting whooshed, but not with your posting history. This is doogish bullshit dude

We need a term for someone who's a doog for the conference. Poog? Pook? Larry Scoog? PLSSFS?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    dnc said:

We need a term for someone who's a doog for the conference. Poog? Pook? Larry Scoog? PLSSFS?

Larry Scott cabin boy? Twelver?

dnc said:

A Pac-Quader? Just spit balling.

• dnc said:

A Pac-Quader? Just spit balling.

I laughed so hard at this.