Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ah you

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

So Ah Yu is leaning away from BYU and giving them a courtesy (sympathy/guilt trip/I want to fall in love but I'm not) visit. Byron Murphy 2017?

Yeah my read on this is that he had his mind made up on where he was going (not BYU), but Dad in the recruiting department convinced him to give it one more look before he makes his decision.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bless you

Was cumming to post just this.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2017
    This has the feeling of I want to commit to uw but pete won't let me take the visit if I do so I'll wait until after the visit to commit. We'll see
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As yu going to BYU
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    Have there been any ah so jokes yet?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

This has the feeling of I want to commit to uw but pete won't let me take the visit if I do so I'll wait until after the visit to commit. We'll see

That's optimistic thinking. I think it's more Kalani Sitake and the assistants pressuring dad to make Chaz visit where they will try to guilt him into signing.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

That's optimistic thinking. I think it's more Kalani Sitake and the assistants pressuring dad to make Chaz visit where they will try to guilt him into signing.
    Kind of the same thing. He is getting pressured to take the visit. But knows Pete doesn't want a commitment and then a visit in that order. Yes that is being optimistic though.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

So Ah Yu is leaning away from BYU and giving them a courtesy (sympathy/guilt trip/I want to fall in love but I'm not) visit. Byron Murphy 2017?

Bingo, although I don't get the Byron Murphy reference. Playing for BYU is no fun and quality players don't want to play there. Two or three games into the season the writing is on the wall that the Poinsettia Bowl is as good as it gets, and as of yesterday, they don't even have that anymore.

How did you know Cooper Bateman was coming? He's officially enrolled at the U and does not have a scholarship and is currently not working out with the team.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    89ute said:

Baseman said:

Bingo, although I don't get the Byron Murphy reference. Playing for BYU is no fun and quality players don't want to play there. Two or three games into the season the writing is on the wall that the Poinsettia Bowl is as good as it gets, and as of yesterday, they don't even have that anymore.

How did you know Cooper Bateman was coming? He's officially enrolled at the U and does not have a scholarship and is currently not working out with the team.
    Just a hunch. He's there now, right? ;)
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    You mean like the Byron Murphy recruitment?!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm fucking lost
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited January 2017

I'm fucking lost

All will be revealed - Robert Plant
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

I'm fucking lost

All will be revealed - Robert Plant
    I love it when you get all cryptic on us.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Sort of related but uw has also been right in it for Lolahea altho he doesn't seem to be backing off of his is soon.

@89ute? Anything on him
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2017
    dhdawg said:

Sort of related but uw has also been right in it for Lolahea altho he doesn't seem to be backing off of his is soon.

@89ute? Anything on him

don't know much. He's taking and OV here this weekend. His Worshington visit went incredibly well. He's a mission kid so BYU will continue to recruit him. The only worry with a mission kid is if he gets whispers from God to come to BYU up return. Sounds like he was blown away on his Worshington OV. I can see us (Utah) having an advantage because Utah is still a great place for a practicing Mormon kid, but it looks like you guys have a strong hold on him.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

You mean like the Byron Murphy recruitment?!

You never mention the times he's right
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Is Ah You 6'6" 300? No? NOGAF then.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    So are we getting another asian safety? Last one worked very well for us.