Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4 to 1 odds that he gets impeached within the first 6 months

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,075 Standard Supporter
    I'm glad there is no wild speculation among snowflakes. Hurts Hillary IMHO.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

He would have to perjure himself, basically lying under oath. I'm pretty sure in 80% of the suits will be settled out of court and the others he probably won't take the stand. FYI, you can't perjure yourself on twitter.

He's lied under oath before. Really when you look at his testimony, it's as bad as Bill's.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

He would have to perjure himself, basically lying under oath. I'm pretty sure in 80% of the suits will be settled out of court and the others he probably won't take the stand. FYI, you can't perjure yourself on twitter.

He's lied under oath before. Really when you look at his testimony, it's as bad as Bill's.
    If he did, that isn't coming back on him. He actually needs to commit perjury while in federal office, so from here on out. They can't impeach him for acts before he was president. Hillary was a different story because she was Secretary of State when she supposedly lied to congress, which would have followed her because she was a federal appointee.

2001400ex said:

If he did, that isn't coming back on him. He actually needs to commit perjury while in federal office, so from here on out. They can't impeach him for acts before he was president. Hillary was a different story because she was Secretary of State when she supposedly lied to congress, which would have followed her because she was a federal appointee.
    That is correct, he hasn't lied under oath as a president. But would be interesting what would happen if he ever did get under oath as president.

Read through his testimony in the past, it's pretty comical.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is correct, he hasn't lied under oath as a president. But would be interesting what would happen if he ever did get under oath as president.

He's going to have football team of attorney's and legal reps surrounding him, to make sure he doesn't do that as President. I'd be shocked if he even takes the stand once.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

He's going to have football team of attorney's and legal reps surrounding him, to make sure he doesn't do that as President. I'd be shocked if he even takes the stand once.
    You are correct, he probably won't go under oath as president. He'll never have to with a Republican Congress.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,449 Founders Club
    Still

filled with morons
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

When was he convicted of perjury? Oh yeah never.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Funny, lack of conviction means something to you now? Cause I'm sure you called Hillary a criminal with no convictions.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    dnc said:

The GOP would love this but is too pussy. He would have to epically fuck up for this to happen. The GOP will lose too much of what's left of it's base to Impeach Trump.

Now, 2019 when the Democrats control Congress? Sure.gif.

You mean after the GOP gains a filibuster proof majority in the senate? Yeah not happening.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

The GOP would love this but is too pussy. He would have to epically fuck up for this to happen. The GOP will lose too much of what's left of it's base to Impeach Trump.

You mean after the GOP gains a filibuster proof majority in the senate? Yeah not happening.
    Truth is in the middle.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Whatever the political equivalent of "Doog" is, you're it.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

dnc said:

Senate is moving much in either direction in 2018. Most seats on the ballot are red states already occupied by Republicans.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Funny, lack of conviction means something to you now? Cause I'm sure you called Hillary a criminal with no convictions.
    Hillary admitted it. Odd how if someone might be applying your rules (I wasn't) you get pissy.
    edited January 2017
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Hillary admitted it. Odd how if someone might be applying your rules (I wasn't) you get pissy.
    You call that pissy? Snowflake.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    Sledog and Hondo: