Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark after Idaho State game

"Penalties are a problem and I'm going to fix it"

Sark right now?

"There's a lot of stats that matter in winning and losing in football. Penalties isn't one of them." - @CoachSark on importance of penalties

Basically throwing in the white towel on being discipline. Now penalties aren't the kiss of death of a bad team but to just three weeks ago he was talking about fixing this problem to now saying this is just typical of him.

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    You ever play whack-a-mole? It sums up Sark's coaching philosophy

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,490
    Penalties last week: WASH 5 for 54, ORE 9 for 86. I agree penalties killed us against stanford but that was not the case this past week. Bad secondary play and lack of D-line penetration killed us. Sark didn't lose it himself. We got our asses beat collectively as a team. Oregon is better....than pretty much anyone right now.
  • You missed my point. The point is three weeks ago Sark and other Doogs claimed penalties will be "fixed". Gregg BellFS even said(someone RT'd I don't follow him) Sark claims "I'll fix this penalty issue like I've fixed every other mistake through these years".

Fast forward a month later and he's back off that. Even AuburnDoogFS is impressed with Sark's moving of the goal posts.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

"Penalties are a problem and I'm going to fix it"

Sark right now?

"There's a lot of stats that matter in winning and losing in football. Penalties isn't one of them." - @CoachSark on importance of penalties

Basically throwing in the white towel on being discipline. Now penalties aren't the kiss of death of a bad team but to just three weeks ago he was talking about fixing this problem to now saying this is just typical of him.

I got 99 problems and penalties ain't one.